The UK Babe Channels Forum
OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Who's on the channels tonight? (/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? (/showthread.php?tid=7868)

RE: Who's on tonight? - Big Boobies - 01-09-2009 21:09

Hi there on BS1 webstream I've spotted CHARLIE, Dani and a blonde on the sofa I dont recognise! Too far away on my PC screen! CHARLIE is on the bed and struggling with her bra;her nipple and whole boob has escaped several tiomes already!
Do we know about BS2,PG or PL yet? If someone can confirm that RACHEL is definitely on PL i think thats me sorted for tonight! It means I will miss KELLY but I'm sure she will be on again soon and RACHEL has promised me a special sequence hopefully tonight!i will also miss CHARLIE who looks hot already and has had a few nipple escapes but I am sure she will be on regularly now after her five days or so off.Thanks everyone for your help I think I'm sorted.

RE: Who's on tonight? - dragonking - 01-09-2009 21:12

(01-09-2009 21:09 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi there on BS1 webstream I've spotted CHARLIE, Dani and a blonde on the sofa I dont recognise! Too far away on my PC screen! CHARLIE is on the bed and struggling with her bra;her nipple and whole boob has escaped several tiomes already!
Do we know about BS2,PG or PL yet? If someone can confirm that RACHEL is definitely on PL i think thats me sorted for tonight! Thanks everyone.

read cdm79 above m8

RE: Who's on tonight? - Big Boobies - 01-09-2009 21:12

(01-09-2009 21:02 )cdm79 Wrote:  Partyland: Caty, Karina and Kelly!
BS1: Louise, Dani and Charlie
BS2: Yvette and Jada
PartyGirls: Paige and Rachel

Thanks for that;do we know if its a crossover or not? I hope not as I will be with PartyGirls again;PAIGE and RACHEL;I will be in heaven!

RE: Who's on tonight? - cdm79 - 01-09-2009 21:15

(01-09-2009 21:12 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Thanks for that;do we know if its a crossover or not? I hope not as I will be with PartyGirls again;PAIGE and RACHEL;I will be in heaven!

I'm watching Partyland, so haven't heard if the other shows are crossing over or not. Sorry.

RE: Who's on tonight? - pablo123 - 01-09-2009 21:21

Charlie looks hot tonight, but saw Dionne last week and she was on fire.

RE: Who's on tonight? - Big Boobies - 01-09-2009 21:23

Hi there. cHARLIE is definitely up for it tonight! Shes still on the bed on BS1 for another 10 minutes or so and is now on her front;I think shes given up with adjusting her bra as shes virtually topless almost displaying her nipples as she moves about! What a shame I'm going to miss her in this "filthy" mood!

RE: Who's on tonight? - Big Boobies - 01-09-2009 21:24

(01-09-2009 21:15 )cdm79 Wrote:  
(01-09-2009 21:12 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Thanks for that;do we know if its a crossover or not? I hope not as I will be with PartyGirls again;PAIGE and RACHEL;I will be in heaven!

I'm watching Partyland, so haven't heard if the other shows are crossing over or not. Sorry.

Is anyone else able to help me please. I would be very grateful.thanks.

RE: Who's on tonight? - bigdog09 - 01-09-2009 21:30

any chance some1 could record rachel and upload it 2moro? the partyland webstream aint workin Sad

all that prayin for nothin, turns out there is no god!

RE: Who's on tonight? - Big Boobies - 01-09-2009 21:33

(01-09-2009 21:30 )bigdog09 Wrote:  any chance some1 could record rachel and upload it 2moro? the partyland webstream aint workin Sad

all that prayin for nothin, turns out there is no god!

Hi there. I dont know if this will help......but RACHEL is on PartyGirls tonight with PAIGE! So I have got to re-arrange my recording as well.But I havent the technology to upload it to this forum; I,m sure someone else could help you.But dont forget PARTYGIRLS not PARTYLAND.

RE: Who's on tonight? - Big Boobies - 01-09-2009 22:20

Hi there. can I just check that the girls on each show are the same now as at the beginning;i.e Its not a crossover night! Then I can finalise which channel to record before bed shortly! I seemed to have read PAIGE'S blog wrongly myself unless it was a last minute change. Never mind if she stays on PartyGirls with RACHEL I will be very happy;perhaps she will be as sexy as she was on BS1 last night which I missed!!!!!!!
So please can we confirm;i have only seen Dani,Louise and CHARLIE on BS1:Dani is now on the bed. I presume there is still just PAIGE and RACHEL on PartyGirls! It should be a good show!Thanks very much for your help people !
I will check again before bed at about 10.40ish!