The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=15093)

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - The Silent Majority - 17-10-2016 22:15

(17-10-2016 21:43 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 06:38 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Dayshows are great these days..... for anyone with a knee fetish bladewave

You can see their knees ?
From what I've seen on Virgin, you are lucky if a glimpse of cleavage manages to appear above the OSG along the bottom of the screen.

I think it's a yoga position called 'The sitting pervcam' Wink

Flick was demonstrating it continuously for an hour and a half, that morning bladewave

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - babemaniac - 24-10-2016 14:12

Thank the tv babe channels gods for Ayesha....one of the rare breed of babes left who put on a dam good daytime show!! Long may it continue!!! Sick to the back teeth of these sitting on my arse all day babe shows!!!

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - darren73 - 24-10-2016 22:51

[Image: Screenshot_35.jpg]

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - shutty1971 - 29-10-2016 16:20

what is wrong with the stream on daytime extra it was fine and now it is shite

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Spunkalot2 - 29-10-2016 16:33

lares is getting one tit out for pervcam but you can her nipple cos its so fucking big she cant hide it

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - shutty1971 - 01-11-2016 15:24

I wish babestation would get their stream problems sorted bs daytime extra is slow as a snail please sort it out

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Babe-Review-Man - 08-11-2016 14:06

Dear BabeStation,

As i'm sure everyone who has ever watched a Soap on the TV will know, they always try to attract new viewers.
This may be done by bringing a blind person into the program or bringing a wheelchair user into the program, there are many more ways but they are just 2 small examples. With this in mind i have come up with an idea to make BabeStation break records.

Over the past 6 months, anyone that has watched BabeStation will have noticed you have brought in a new rule kind of thing where the camera focuses on head and shoulders, often you can watch a channel for 10 minutes and the camera will not move from that position.

We live in a world full of beautiful women and i'm sure some of them out there are wheelchair users or have lost a leg, some women out there have probably lost a hand. My suggestion is that BabeStation could have women like that working for them, the other day i watched Natt for like 20 minutes, not once did the camera move, i even asked myself if Natt actually had legs.

A wheelchair model could really attract new viewers to BabeStation and i don't think i've ever heard of a Babe Channel having a wheelchair user working for them so it would be a fantastic opportunity to show that BabeStation is moving with the times.

Best Regards

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - darren73 - 15-11-2016 13:37

[Image: IMG_20161115_123020.png]

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 15-11-2016 17:03

About Bloody Time! Tongue

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - mrcat - 15-11-2016 20:13

How long has Lori been on