The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice (/showthread.php?tid=4242)

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Rob169 - 24-11-2013 16:45

(23-11-2013 12:09 )Tonywa Wrote:  Sounds like one of Paige's more restrained conversations to me.

yup sounds quite tame for paige Wink

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - spider - 28-11-2013 20:32

So I just called candy charms and told her about this thread. She loves the guys wanking their dicks over her. She was checking out this thread while I was talking to her. Make her feel welcome and she may reply guys.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Rob169 - 01-12-2013 09:11

not sure about welcome, but i sure could make her cum well laugh

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Sam_Wolffe - 17-03-2014 11:11

I came on gere to ask about Paige Phillips. She looks like she we be v up for it and am glad to hear she is!!

I think Paige Green would be too?

For me, Bianca is my fave at the mo. She is just fantastic.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Ducky - 29-03-2014 11:36

Delia Rose Wink

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Revrev - 29-04-2015 11:49

May i ask, has anyone had any DTW success with Jasmine Jones recently?

It's great seeing her back onscreen, and i know she's done a lot if fetish domination stuff in the past few years, so fingers crossed that she likes to make daytime calls 'lively and interesting'...

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions &... - Tori Lee Addict - 18-02-2018 07:17

If any of you need help, advice and/or tips regarding calling the daytime shows and who is best for when you are horned up, then please send me a message and I will happily offer some suggestions and who I recommend.