The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Alice Goodwin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Thread: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61063)

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 01-09-2016 09:04

Thought Alice did a good show last night, looking very nice in her outfits/lingerie. Hope she's on again soon

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 04-09-2016 00:35

Great non perv cam view from her for the past 20 minutes, until her damn cameraman returned Rolleyes

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-09-2016 11:09

Thought Alice was very good last night & looked stunning, especially in her white fishnet outfit. Hope she's on again soon

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Liverred - 04-09-2016 12:49

Alice is a stunner with a beautiful ass but we rarely get to see it. Her shows could be so much better.

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - greenray - 04-09-2016 14:56

Yes,attractive,but on the tame side,which means my attention ends up elsewhere,so I don't see much of her,as a rule

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 04-09-2016 16:49

If she copied Ashley's sessions, she'd be MUCH better. Standing while nude, showing bum etc.

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - karpel - 06-09-2016 18:50

Haven't really posted for a while, but just wanted to make an observation (and sorry if it has already been brought up) but Alice has obviously had a further breast augmentation and the weight and shape has gone out of her boobs - they look much flatter and lifeless! Do you agree or am I wrong and I need to go to Specsavers?

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - admira0123 - 07-09-2016 20:41

Alice is scheduled back on BS tonight!!!
SmileSmileSmileHeartHeartHeart

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 07-09-2016 22:20

Thank you Alice Big Grin

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 08-09-2016 02:48

Very lazy performer/slave to perv cam.

Could learn some things from Ashley on how to give a good show