The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 17-08-2021 17:49

So the Luftwaffe sent an Airbus A400M (The big fuck off Tactical Transport Plane Tom Cruise was hanging off in Mission Impossible : Rogue Nation) to Kabul last night. It ended up circling the Airport for several hours due to the chaos on the ground.

The Embassy staff, assuming that the plane wouldn't get in before the Airport Closed didn't send any extra staff to the Airport.

It left with 7 passengers on board.

RE: General News Thread - HannahsPet - 18-08-2021 05:54

the more i think about it we trained the wrong people in afghanistan should have trained the women to fight christ if they had been half as good as the Kurdish women they would have defeated the taliban in days

seeing the vid of taliban fighters in the gym and in that theme park yesterday they are not the hardened battle troops we thought they were Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: General News Thread - HannahsPet - 18-08-2021 07:42

As usual Boris comes up short with refugee numbers 5,000 in the first year and 20,000 over five years

what the actual fuck !! guessing he is hoping the taliban get them all before they can get them out so its not his fault

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 18-08-2021 09:20

I would wager the EU are not doing their bit and claim it is not their problem and "it is a Briitsh problem"

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 18-08-2021 09:24

(18-08-2021 05:54 )HannahsPet Wrote:  the more i think about it we trained the wrong people in afghanistan should have trained the women to fight christ if they had been half as good as the Kurdish women they would have defeated the taliban in days

seeing the vid of taliban fighters in the gym and in that theme park yesterday they are not the hardened battle troops we thought they were Tongue Tongue Tongue

Didn't we and the Americans back the Mujadeen against the Soviets? That I think is when we probably made our first mistake with the region

RE: General News Thread - Tractor boy - 18-08-2021 13:09

I think the speech by MP Tom Tugenhat says it all.

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 18-08-2021 18:05

(18-08-2021 09:20 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I would wager the EU are not doing their bit and claim it is not their problem and "it is a Briitsh problem"

It was a NATO Operation from day 1 and therefore, with the exception of 6 countries it is most definitely an EU problem.

Anyone who worked with UK Forces would be welcome and I would also include Female Police Officers who will be at risk in spite of the Taliban PR operation. However under no circumstances should we take any random single men.

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 19-08-2021 07:47

We should follow the example set by the UAE who have welcomed Afghan Refugees into their country....The former President and his family with their suitcases full of stolen cash. Rolleyes

RE: General News Thread - HannahsPet - 19-08-2021 09:18

yeah if they were all rich boris would be opening the floodgates for them Tongue Tongue

RE: General News Thread - SecretAgent - 19-08-2021 10:13

I see Fox news are going full racist on the prospect of Afghan refugees arriving in the USA. “Invaded by Afghans” dredging up any example of an Afghan refugee committing crimes in Europe and all the while giving airtime for Trump to rewrite history with his claims of what a great deal he did with the Taliban.