The UK Babe Channels Forum
Currently playing/enjoying/hating - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Currently playing/enjoying/hating (/showthread.php?tid=11260)

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 10-04-2014 15:22

Finished up Batman Arkham City Armoured Edition on the Wii U didn't find all of the riddles as i did that ages ago on the PS3 but might go back to that some day and finish that off. Hacking to get the passwords is a lot different to the PS3 version as you gotta use the touch screen. Also done a couple missions on Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes on the PS4 and finishing up on Infamous 2 on the PS2. Thinking of playing Assassins Creed 3 on the Wii U.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 10-04-2014 22:58

Into the first hour of Assassins Creed 3 on the Wii U and really enjoying it so far, i love the use of the touch screen where you have the full map on it and you can change your weapons by touching the screen, plus i can play the game in bed on gamepad without using the Tv screen Smile.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - Fernandez Esperenda - 10-04-2014 23:09

(25-02-2014 20:12 )Tractor boy Wrote:  FIFA 14 the best footie game ever 10/10

What have you been smoking?! It's terrible... 1 word.. Scripted..

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - little gimp - 12-04-2014 21:25

Uncharted Golden Abyss, the game is just as good as any of the others! I played it today until the Vita's battery died lol.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 13-04-2014 21:48

Stilling playing Assassins Creed 3 on Wii U and just started playing the PS4 Resogun its a 3D shoot em up really fun to play reminds of days of R-Type on the SNES.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - bytor - 20-04-2014 08:09

Titanfall. Fast, frantic and chaotic battles. Excellent game

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 22-04-2014 15:58

Well tried out the online mode of Call Of Duty: Ghosts on the PS4 its even worse then Battlefield 4 WTF

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - bytor - 25-04-2014 16:12

Assassins fucking Creed 3. Trying to pick a lock is fucking pointless in a game and fucking frustrating. I am going to find the developer and beat him to a mushy pulp for adding this garbage to a game. Last time I ever buy any of these blood pressure raising piece of shit games. Jeez ubisoft, games are supposed to be fun, not annoying. eek
Edit: Now managed to pick the bloody lock but why??? As if I'm not getting enough grey hairs!

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 25-04-2014 18:14

(25-04-2014 16:12 )bytor Wrote:  Assassins fucking Creed 3. Trying to pick a lock is fucking pointless in a game and fucking frustrating. I am going to find the developer and beat him to a mushy pulp for adding this garbage to a game. Last time I ever buy any of these blood pressure raising piece of shit games. Jeez ubisoft, games are supposed to be fun, not annoying. eek
Edit: Now managed to pick the bloody lock but why??? As if I'm not getting enough grey hairs!

I know what you mean about the lock picking its a pain in the ass, i've done lock picking on previous Assassins Creed games were nothing like that. Lock picking on games like Hitman or Splinter Cell: Blacklist is so much easier. Am on sequence 6 on Assassins Creed 3 Wii U and so far 100% seq.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - bytor - 25-04-2014 18:24

(25-04-2014 18:14 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  
(25-04-2014 16:12 )bytor Wrote:  Assassins fucking Creed 3. Trying to pick a lock is fucking pointless in a game and fucking frustrating. I am going to find the developer and beat him to a mushy pulp for adding this garbage to a game. Last time I ever buy any of these blood pressure raising piece of shit games. Jeez ubisoft, games are supposed to be fun, not annoying. eek

I know what you mean about the lock picking its a pain in the ass, i've done lock picking on previous Assassins Creed games were nothing like that. Lock picking on games like Hitman or Splinter Cell: Blacklist is so much easier. Am on sequence 6 on Assassins Creed 3 Wii U and so far 100% seq.

It was actually easier than I thought but as lock picking wasn't covered in the tuition part it became frustrating. Bizarrely the training module covers everything you already know and nothing about the more complex moves.Rolleyes