The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? (/showthread.php?tid=54787)

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - spider - 05-05-2015 12:09

Macy was looking stunning in a bikini top and those big tits. She is very sexy, said she couldn't be too naughty but she could help me out. Told her I would like to give her a facial. She asked if it would be my cream for her facial, she said she could do with one as she was dirty. She's fucking hot.

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - daytimewanker - 05-05-2015 12:30

Sounds promising, what channel is she on as I'm not familiar with Macy?

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - spider - 05-05-2015 12:32

Studio 66 now. Huge huge tits, blonde hair beautiful face.

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - jdizzle - 08-05-2015 07:34

anyone called paige phillips lately? I remember her being pretty poor the last time I called her

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - lovethedaybabes - 08-05-2015 08:35

(08-05-2015 07:34 )jdizzle Wrote:  anyone called paige phillips lately? I remember her being pretty poor the last time I called her

Yeah she is not very reliable for a dtw. On the plus side she does tease hours now.

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - Sam_Wolffe - 09-05-2015 08:23

Just noticed Kellie O'Brian around a week or so ago. Hot. I haven't phoned her but suspected she'd be good for a DTW. Thanks for confirming.

Charlie C is good. She is a tease which I quite like!

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - Sam_Wolffe - 09-05-2015 08:26

(12-04-2015 00:24 )lovethedaybabes Wrote:  I'm just going to say this, and I have said this before, I demand everybody ring Bianca at least once. Trust me you'll come back for more. And she will single handedly save RLC.

Agreed. She is very good. Well worth a call (or 10!)

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - daytimewanker - 09-05-2015 16:08

Fernanda is good for a DTW but the problem is that she is so damn popular! The majority of times I've called there's been some sap giving his life story to her - and she's the best at sounding interested! Bloody frustrating when you've got your cock in your hand - I wouldn't mind if she was helping someone out with a wank!

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - jobuddy18uk - 11-05-2015 13:46

Any info on Ree Petra or Redlights new girl Carmen. My last call was Charlie C through naughtychat.tv line, absolute filth

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - Raider007 - 11-05-2015 14:28

(11-05-2015 13:46 )jobuddy18uk Wrote:  Any info on Ree Petra or Redlights new girl Carmen. My last call was Charlie C through naughtychat.tv line, absolute filth
cool, but I want my dtw at the ordinary extortionate price.. not the Extraordinarily one of Naughty Chat Big Grin