The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - The Silent Majority - 08-09-2021 22:57

(08-09-2021 21:25 )Charlemagne Wrote:  There's nothing stopping us from having GB on your number plate or the Welsh, Scottish or Northern Ireland. You can also have flags on your plates.
But you must have an UK sticker on the back of your vehicle.

Fuck Boris, we'll just stick with Ecosse Wink

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 10-09-2021 18:02

When are we going otb be allowed to put whatever we want on number plates
trouble is there'll be too many wanting "BOLLOCKS to BORIS"

RE: General News Thread - Charlemagne - 09-10-2021 08:42

I see that as from October 15th the contactless card limit is being raised from £45 to £100 on each transaction.

RE: General News Thread - Boomerangutangangbang - 09-10-2021 12:24

^ I think it's too high, playing into criminals hands.

RE: General News Thread - The Silent Majority - 09-10-2021 14:10

I wouldn't worry about it. The way inflation is heading £100 will soon be worth less than £45 anyway.

RE: General News Thread - Charlemagne - 13-10-2021 08:48

Customer at the Tesco Extra store in Rotterham are being asked to show their receipt as they exit to stop cases of shop lifting.

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 15-10-2021 15:15

MP Murdered at Constituency Surgery

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58930593

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 22-10-2021 08:32

A group of 30 universities have banded togetherr calling for a boycott of nightclubs after a rise in spiking drinks cases. It isd abouty time nightclubs started vetting clubgoers for these type of drugs and anyone carrying these type of drugs should be banned from entering and police called to arrest them.

I think all genuine club goers especially young women should be protected from this.

RE: General News Thread - skully - 22-10-2021 12:11

Even if nightclubs were on the ball, it'd still happen, scumbags always find a way to do horrible stuff and it doesn't help that teens now are a bunch of social media zombies, who would rather film something horrible to post for likes, instead of stopping to help or call somebody.
Anyway, as has always been the case, some bouncers are dealers, and some clubs allow dealing and take a cut of the profit.

It's not like they can search everyone at the door, so as much as it shouldn't be happening, it's unlikely to stop...unless there's a culture shift.

RE: General News Thread - The Silent Majority - 22-10-2021 13:31

(22-10-2021 08:32 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  . It isd abouty time nightclubs started vetting clubgoers for these type of drugs and anyone carrying these type of drugs should be banned from entering and police called to arrest them.

Nightclubs up here have spent the last two months bitching about having to check covid passports, so I don't see them making an effort to search people as well.