The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Charlie C (/forumdisplay.php?fid=167)
+---- Thread: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=7905)

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Rogergilford54 - 21-01-2017 08:42

Bit late this morning Charlie C looking amazing love those fun bags

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - hops1 - 21-01-2017 09:27

Looking sultry and hot this morning....and suspiciously like she's talk I g absolute filth to a few guys on the perv lines as well! Dirty, dirty girl, love it!

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - gunnar - 08-02-2017 12:04

Charlie C is putting on an eye popping display today with her enormous chest puppies.Big Grin

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 08-02-2017 13:31

having seen Charlie's body on pervcam the last 2 days i think its safe to say she has a bun in the oven and its a fair way along,
this must be why she has only been shown chest up on tv this week

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 02-03-2017 09:17

Interesting to see her relegated to the mini-box today, outgunned by the mighty Hannah Tongue

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - will - 03-03-2017 08:42

(02-03-2017 09:17 )Doddle Wrote:  Interesting to see her relegated to the mini-box today, outgunned by the mighty Hannah Tongue

Yes,I was very annoyed and disapointed I didn't get to see Charlie on FV.annoyedHuh

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 17-03-2017 19:53

That jaw dropping cleavage has driven me to distraction this afternoon Surprised Tongue.

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - hops1 - 14-04-2017 13:19

Back today & looking stunning.....I don't think i'll ever get tired of looking at Charlie's show stopping, gravity defying, simply awesome rack

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - hops1 - 18-04-2017 14:25

Charlie looking amazing bent over that desk right now.....skirt riding up, small bra top......top class teasing! Looks like she's on it today, she looks horny as fuck

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Gun33 - 18-04-2017 17:43

Charlie looking sensational and sexy today. What an incredibly fit body she has and those tits are just something else. She is always a pleasure to watch. HeartTongue