The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 14-11-2021 21:33

Would it be safe to say that this was an attempt to deflect attention away from the day of National Remembrance? Secondly I wonder if there was enough intelligence to suggest this attack was likely, and thirdly what was the possibility the taxi driver could have rammed and exploded his vehicle at the hospital entrance itself and why the hospital?

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 14-11-2021 21:36

^There are now suggestions that the passenger wanted to be taken to a Rememberance Day Event and the Taxi driver spotted some sort of device and pulled into the hospital car park. No doubt we'll get the facts in due course.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 14-11-2021 22:00

^Thank you for the update TD.
I would imagine the damage to the hospital would have been immense.

I wonder where the main Remembrance Service would have been in Liverpool? I can imagine it would have been somewhere in the city centre or even close to main cathredral

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 15-11-2021 13:38

Video footage of the explosion

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1460210078074638337?t=wdfRhyBmQtQShr5w6kPznA&s=19

RE: General News Thread - The Silent Majority - 15-11-2021 15:03

Looks a pretty weak explosion, maybe it was just the detonator that went off.

The taxi driver was very lucky.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 15-11-2021 15:38

If the detonator just went off I wonder if that would have been likely wired to a mobile phone but certainly there certainly doesn't seem to be enough gunpowder or whatever to cause any real structural damage and cab driver was one lucky guy. If it was a suicide vest then you can safely say - we all have to be pretty vigilant in the run up to Christmas where ever we are and whatever we are doing. Report any suspicious activity inmmediately.

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 15-11-2021 16:58

^ Suicide Bombers don't generally initiate their devices with mobile phones.

It's either the detonator only or a piss poor "home brew".

RE: General News Thread - 4waydiablo - 15-11-2021 17:26

Reports say the whole (homemade) device went off.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 15-11-2021 19:52

Which suggests the intended bomber either had very little experience in making explosives or whoever made it gor him hsd very little experience or used the wrong components which probably wasn't stable enough and the slightest movement set it off.

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 15-11-2021 20:15

It went halfway across Liverpool in the back of a Taxi so it's reasonable to assume that it was fairly stable....

The Scumbag knew the game was up and decided to go out in a blaze of glory hoping at least to take the poor bugger driving the Cab with him. Fortunately he failed miserably on all counts.