The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tights/Nets Up To The Girls Tits Or Legging / None - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Kinks & Fetishes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=415)
+---- Thread: Tights/Nets Up To The Girls Tits Or Legging / None (/showthread.php?tid=10213)

Tights/Nets Up To The Girls Tits Or Legging / None - SirAssAlot - 07-08-2009 23:38

Hey all i have to ask what would you rather see the call channel babes wearing?

I'd rather have None or the Leggings because i find full nets/tights & nets/tights to the ladies hips a turn of & not worth calling or watching.

I'm curious on what you's think so i've put it on multiple choice so you can choose more than 1

RE: Up To Tits Or Ass Tights/Nets Or Legging Tighs/Nets - seth - 07-08-2009 23:46

It doesn't bother me apart from the top option.

RE: Tights/Nets Up To The Girls Tits Or Legging / None - StanTheMan - 08-08-2009 02:17

I like full-length tights, but then I've always been in the minority where sexual preferences are concerned.

RE: Tights/Nets Up To The Girls Tits Or Legging / None - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 08-08-2009 08:26

i dont mind generally what the girls wear (or not) but i am not a fan of the body stocking thing.

RE: Tights/Nets Up To The Girls Tits Or Legging / None - steven6 - 08-08-2009 12:38

I like them all tights, leggings or bare

RE: Tights/Nets Up To The Girls Tits Or Legging / None - birdlime - 08-08-2009 17:05

Although i don't mind stockings i would prefer them not to wear anything on they legs because its unnecessary as a lot of babes have beautiful legs and should be grateful for that.

RE: Tights/Nets Up To The Girls Tits Or Legging / None - Hazhard - 08-08-2009 17:10

It doesn't really bother me really, when it comes to my favourite babes i don't care what they wear, better if they didn't wear anything Big Grin

RE: Tights/Nets Up To The Girls Tits Or Legging / None - elgar1uk - 10-08-2009 10:00

I voted for for any wearing any, but if they do wear any they can always take them off onscreen, which would do just as well.