The UK Babe Channels Forum
Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website? (/showthread.php?tid=1039)

Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website? - JustMe - 08-11-2008 13:07

Does anyone know why Paige, Emma, and Hannah are not on the BSDaytime or Party People websites?

They are the top 3 girls, are always on the shows but not a peep from them on the sites?

They have photos taken for the rip off phone pics/video thing, so I cant see why they dont pop up on the websites as well.

Bit odd?

Please let me know, its annoying me.

Thx

RE: Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website? - tapit54 - 08-11-2008 16:08

I was wondering about that as well! One would think that they would be featuring on the website to try and get punters to sign up!

Anybody got any answers?

RE: Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website? - mega79 - 08-11-2008 16:48

They still show Bianca on the main page but there are no sets inside.

RE: Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website? - Sylar - 08-11-2008 17:00

Just guessing but I used to work for a motorsport TV company and we got into trouble for putting footage on the website without permission. PP would have to get the models to sign a different set of contracts before they could put them up.

Has anyone signed up for the website?

I thought about it the other week but £20 a month for basically just Cherri & Toya seems a bit over-the-top, no matter how hot they both are! CREDIT CRUNCH! If they added Paige, Emma & Hannah I'd probably consider it though.

RE: Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website? - JustMe - 10-11-2008 00:07

i joined and the cancelled straight away.

you get some good stuff (Cherri and TJ topless, Toya nip slips and a lot of late night girls pics as well), but its crap really.

Way too expensive.

RE: Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website? - mega79 - 10-11-2008 00:18

The least they can do for their members is give them live streaming footage of the show or free webcam shows.

for $30 a month they are not providing much, the updates are also becoming less.

RE: Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website? - Sylar - 10-11-2008 17:12

Yeah they did a promotion a couple of weeks back of £20 for 3 months, which is alot fairer for the amount of content on offer and in hindsight, I problably should have gone for it.

Thanks for the info JustMe. I think I'll hold off until they get Paige / Emma / Hannah on there and hopefully make the price a tad more realistic!