The UK Babe Channels Forum
Julia - Discussion /chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Julia - Discussion /chat (/showthread.php?tid=10729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Julia - Discussion /chat - Bluearmy71 - 25-08-2009 06:07

Well Elite have discovered another attractive woman, I couldnt quite pick up her accent, but the amount of calls she has had already I would say she may well become a favoured daytime girl, plus she is sitting there with a sexy little outfit on, check out the caps & vids thread to if you have missed it, so yeah another well done to Elite Smile

RE: Julia - Discussion /chat - eagle_si - 25-08-2009 07:13

I totally agree. Julia is another Elite stunner. I've only recently discovered the Breakfast Club, but in that time I have not seen one girl who hasn't been drop dead gorgeous. Plus, they all wear very sexy outfits.

RE: Julia - Discussion /chat - rickhardo - 25-08-2009 12:48

I'm liking her a lot.

RE: Julia - Discussion /chat - Rammyrascal - 25-08-2009 17:10

i initially thought it was sophia with a new hair do but now i know its a new babe. gorgeous

RE: Julia - Discussion /chat - steven6 - 25-08-2009 22:04

This is the 1st ive seen of her pretty hot

RE: Julia - Discussion /chat - Rammyrascal - 26-08-2009 11:31

turns out ive got her in a playboy mag. i bought an issue of voluptous vixens because jennifer keelings was in it and Julia was on the cover under the name Tindra Mantel

pussy flashing on elite breakfast club - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 29-08-2009 08:05

well the bird on elite this morning is wearing pure see thru panties and i dont just mean a little bit

totally see thru with nothing else under neath and you could see the lot , well i mean !!

i woke up in a semi concious state at half 7 and put elite tv on and still being half asleep

the girl had clear been laying like that for some time,so straight away i deleted what id recorded yesterday off the dvd that was in the player coz it was the quickest way of getting a disk to record this this morning,and before i hit the button she is sitting up now and the cam is above her waiste

talk about bad time,what a load of bollox eh,bet shed been flashing her pussy for 2 hours from half 5 till half 7 when ii noticed ??????????

how unlucky eh

bet if ofcom saw what i did the channel would get closed Bounce ha

RE: pussy flashing on elite breakfast club - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 29-08-2009 08:30

its gone crap now and not worth watching laugh
haha
think i will turn over to the unnual garden programme bladewave

RE: pussy flashing on elite breakfast club - rickhardo - 29-08-2009 09:09

She's called Julia in case you're interested Pete.

RE: pussy flashing on elite breakfast club - eagle_si - 29-08-2009 09:29

and if you look at her threads in this very section, you'll see a tonne of links to sites where she's wearing even less Smile

I didn't catch her earlier session, but I'm capping this "not worth watching" bit and will stick them up later today.