The UK Babe Channels Forum
Girls On Today (Thurs 27th Aug) - Lynsey, Holly, Tiffany and Cathy - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Girls On Today (Thurs 27th Aug) - Lynsey, Holly, Tiffany and Cathy (/showthread.php?tid=10810)

Girls On Today (Thurs 27th Aug) - Lynsey, Holly, Tiffany and Cathy - BBLackey - 27-08-2009 00:46

Hey all,
I imagine it to be a busy day at The Pad tomorrow, so I thought Id give you all an advance warning... assuming there are no cancellations or changes (as you know, it happens), but here who is in tomorrow:

Tiffany from 10am
Lynsey from 11
Holly from 11
and Cathy Barry from 10am

Enjoy!

RE: Girls On Today (Thurs 27th Aug) - Lynsey, Holly, Tiffany and Cathy - BBLackey - 27-08-2009 00:54

Needless to say as well, it'll be on the web-stream... what I cant say is which 2 girls will be on predominately... tis a tough choice! ... but Im sure whilst on breaks, you will get to see all of them at some point or other

RE: Girls On Today (Thurs 27th Aug) - Lynsey, Holly, Tiffany and Cathy - El Minx - 27-08-2009 01:06

Looks like thats my day sorted although I'll be torn between Holly and Lynsey

RE: Girls On Today (Thurs 27th Aug) - Lynsey, Holly, Tiffany and Cathy - theone1986 - 27-08-2009 01:09

(27-08-2009 00:54 )BBLackey Wrote:  Needless to say as well, it'll be on the web-stream... what I cant say is which 2 girls will be on predominately... tis a tough choice! ... but Im sure whilst on breaks, you will get to see all of them at some point or other

I would say go with Holly and Lynsey Smile

RE: Girls On Today (Thurs 27th Aug) - Lynsey, Holly, Tiffany and Cathy - macpba - 27-08-2009 10:48

lynsey all the way!!!HeartHeart