The UK Babe Channels Forum
Live Pause on Sky+ - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Tech Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: Live Pause on Sky+ (/showthread.php?tid=11400)

Live Pause on Sky+ - perana68 - 11-09-2009 14:27

Hi, has anyone else a problem with pausing, rewinding wtc. babechannels on their sky+? Mine works fine on other channels but I get a message saying "Live pause is not available" when on any of the babe channels?

Cheers

RE: Live Pause on Sky+ - skully - 11-09-2009 14:36

I've just paused Holly...sorry what was the question! lol.

It seems to be working for me mate, I checked a few of the channels, live pause, rewind and fast forward work, no messages.

RE: Live Pause on Sky+ - perana68 - 11-09-2009 14:39

(11-09-2009 14:36 )skully Wrote:  I've just paused Holly...sorry what was the question! lol.

It seems to be working for me mate, I checked a few of the channels, live pause, rewind and fast forward work, no messages.

thanks, my box must be fooked somehow, I'll try the old techie fix - turn off and on again

RE: Live Pause on Sky+ - Firebird - 11-09-2009 16:52

Try taking the card out and giving it a bit of a wipe then reinsert it again.. Thats my sollution when it happens. Otherwise the proper way to reboot the box is to turn of the power and unscrew the dish input 1 and dish input 2 cables, then leave for 5 mins. screw cables back up and reboot. Hope this helps.. I reckon my first option is the easiest way to go and should solve the problem. Option 2 is for complete reboot.

RE: Live Pause on Sky+ - perana68 - 11-09-2009 16:56

Cheers, rebooted it and all OK now