The UK Babe Channels Forum
Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? (/showthread.php?tid=1189)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - cherryryder - 16-11-2008 18:27

Im curious to know if any of you are wanking whilst on the forum and checking out the content..

I haven't but im usually hard when im on here!

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - Scotsman - 16-11-2008 19:02

I voted 'Yeah, most of the time' 'cause I generally come on here when I'm watching the shows or whatever so I'm usually wanking. The odd occasion like now I'm just browsing but yeah I usually am.

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BelfastBadBoy - 16-11-2008 20:24

Nope not me lol

Cherryryder your one horny motherfucker lol

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - cherryryder - 16-11-2008 20:26

haha! Thats the thing, im horny as fuck but im never stroking my manhood whilst on the forum!

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BelfastBadBoy - 16-11-2008 20:31

How you lot can type and do the one handed shuffle i have no clue lol

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - cee - 16-11-2008 22:36

LOL... no!!!!

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - naughtyboy101 - 17-11-2008 00:36

No! lol

cherryryder, you do start some fucking brilliant threads! The "group wanking" one had me in stitches! Big Grin

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - dondoe returns - 17-11-2008 00:42

cherryryder Wrote:Im curious to know if any of you are wanking whilst on the forum and checking out the content..

I haven't but im usually hard when im on here!

cherryryder...your obssesed with wanking....leave the little fella aloneBig Grin

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BelfastBadBoy - 17-11-2008 18:33

I bet he's got it down to a stump now and i bet he's blind because of it lol

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - cherryryder - 17-11-2008 20:32

lol! If it weren't for guys like me wanking these channels wouldnt exist!