The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: SportxxxBabes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - southlondonphil - 29-07-2008 09:34

Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? These days they seem to employ anyone who wants a job. I can't say they've got a single A-lister on there, unless I just tune in at the wrong times.

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - dondoe returns - 29-07-2008 12:18

Katie was back last night after a long absence,and I quite like her...but thats because she started as a daytime presenter,and I like it when they make the journey to the dark side...Renee Richards also a "Hottie"

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - chrisdaniels - 29-07-2008 14:48

Bailey = awesome Smile

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - youth90 - 29-07-2008 15:57

I'm not too sure whether she uses this name on the channel but the girl who is listed as sasha rose on bgafd does it for me, saw her in a video with renne richards that she done over in the states, nice cumswap at the end Big Grin

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - steven6 - 30-07-2008 20:50

youth90 Wrote:I'm not too sure whether she uses this name on the channel but the girl who is listed as sasha rose on bgafd does it for me, saw her in a video with renne richards that she done over in the states, nice cumswap at the end Big Grin

don't if u remember a blonde girl called skye she hasn't been on for ages though

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - vicayers - 01-08-2008 17:28

Yes.... Sasha Rose! She's a definite A-lister.

I can't recall anyone called Skye though.

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - andy - 01-08-2008 21:21

It was good seeing Katie back on Monday. Plus Renee and Roxanne are always hot

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - chrisdaniels - 01-08-2008 22:45

i think there is one babe that fits the profile of pure sexiness + awesomeness , a perfect combo of outstanding beauty + a great personality Cool

BAILEY RULES Big Grin Big Grin

she has a totally awesome body and talks dirty haha Smile

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - steven6 - 02-08-2008 15:56

vic_ayers Wrote:Yes.... Sasha Rose! She's a definite A-lister.

I can't recall anyone called Skye though.

i'll need to get a picture of her, but i don't know how u can't remember her she was absolutely gorgeous!

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - Jack Vikare - 02-08-2008 19:52

I agree about Bailey, good combination of looks and personality. She's really got what it takes.

Nice pictures there too chrisdaniels, thanks for posting them.