The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tamest night ever?? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Tamest night ever?? (/showthread.php?tid=13047)

Pages: 1 2 3

Tamest night ever?? - ivorthckeshaft - 28-10-2009 08:26

Last night I saw less flesh and more dull performances than I have seen in years. Was this a one off or have the twunts at Ofcom got wind of recent developments?

RE: Tamest night ever?? - HEX!T - 28-10-2009 09:21

duno which channels you were watching but they all seemed pretty standard fair to me.

RE: Tamest night ever?? - Jay39 - 28-10-2009 10:13

(28-10-2009 08:26 )ivorthckeshaft Wrote:  Last night I saw less flesh and more dull performances than I have seen in years. Was this a one off or have the twunts at Ofcom got wind of recent developments?

Have to agree with you mate everything seemed tame, even Emily on Elite was covered up!

RE: Tamest night ever?? - Rammyrascal - 28-10-2009 11:52

disagree what about paige wearing nothing but a tiny red thong on a motorbike

RE: Tamest night ever?? - Rufus.D.H - 28-10-2009 12:45

Yes i agree some channels did seem a bit flat.. could it be coincidence that they were flat on the very night that BS did their big ''Relaunch'' ? Oooh i can see a conspirecy in everything or maybe its my crazy mind. from too much beer and spicey food.

RE: Tamest night ever?? - HEX!T - 28-10-2009 12:57

swings and roundabouts is my guess. if they all had off nights then no big deal it will be back to normal soon enough. maybe you can take it as an oppetiunity to rest yer cock n balls. maybe talk to the wife? Smile

RE: Tamest night ever?? - TheDarkKnight - 28-10-2009 14:35

Could have been just one of those nights, or it could have something to do with OFCOM warning them to ensure that no naughty bits are shown.

Fucking OFCOM are just bullies pushing an undemocratic and out-of-touch agenda.

RE: Tamest night ever?? - SirAssAlot - 28-10-2009 15:23

(28-10-2009 14:35 )TheDarkKnight Wrote:  it could have something to do with OFCOM warning them to ensure that no naughty bits are shown.

Fucking OFCOM are just bullies pushing an undemocratic and out-of-touch agenda.

I didn't know Ofcom told the channels to be good lol when did that happen?

RE: Tamest night ever?? - richpk - 28-10-2009 15:25

(28-10-2009 12:57 )Hexit Wrote:  swings and roundabouts is my guess. if they all had off nights then no big deal it will be back to normal soon enough. maybe you can take it as an oppetiunity to rest yer cock n balls. maybe talk to the wife? Smile

dude, you didnt just say talk to the wife!!! annoyed i really cant understand why you would suggest such a thing. what did i ever do to you! Big Grin

RE: Tamest night ever?? - Bigguyjun - 28-10-2009 19:26

U must of missed stacey m8!!