The UK Babe Channels Forum
Do BB and Elite know something we don't?? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Do BB and Elite know something we don't?? (/showthread.php?tid=13238)

Do BB and Elite know something we don't?? - dragonking - 04-11-2009 03:57

I have noticed that both elite and bb have been pushing the ofcom boundaries to the max lately. babes with no knickers just one of the things in question. is ofcom planning to close down the channels and thus these 2 channels r thinking what the hell, we might as well get as many callers as possible and bring in the pounds b4 it happens. its just a thought. may be completely wrong.

Any thoughts???

RE: Do BB and Elite know something we do'nt?? - fatsoburger999 - 04-11-2009 06:36

Don't think so. The most likely reason is because we the viewers want more explicit content, and tend to watch/phone the channels with more explicit content, wich makes more money for those channels.

RE: Do BB and Elite know something we do'nt?? - mikedafc - 04-11-2009 17:10

Bangbabes can push the boundaries because they show you how to block their channels using the adult protection measures for Sky before their shows every night, so they can say to Ofcom, "Well we show a video before our shows every night on how to block our channels, it is therefore not our fault that parents fail to use these measures". Maybe Elite has started doing this too!!

(04-11-2009 03:57 )dragonking Wrote:  I have noticed that both elite and bb have been pushing the ofcom boundaries to the max lately. babes with no knickers just one of the things in question. is ofcom planning to close down the channels and thus these 2 channels r thinking what the hell, we might as well get as many callers as possible and bring in the pounds b4 it happens. its just a thought. may be completely wrong.

Any thoughts???

RE: Do BB and Elite know something we don't?? - fatsoburger999 - 05-11-2009 09:31

Thats what i like to hear, and merry christmas mikedafc