The UK Babe Channels Forum
poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels (/showthread.php?tid=13285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - cgilgo - 04-11-2009 22:23

I got this idea from Vulcan on another thread. With so many people leaving babestation and joining other channels Tara Lee has actually left the country! This is such a shame as I always thought she was great - she had amazing flashing eyes, the cheekiest of smiles, and seemed to most genuine of all. How many others would like to see her make a comeback in whatever form?

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - mikedafc - 05-11-2009 03:59

Didn't she say as she was leaving B/Station that she was looking to do 3G for a channel or certainly looking into doing that.

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Rammyrascal - 05-11-2009 15:47

tara is looking at various options i believe and i would like her back on a channel

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - dondoe returns - 05-11-2009 15:49

I think the majority of peeps would like to see her return

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Mr. Wayne - 08-11-2009 22:53

Voting yes in this poll has to be one of the easiest decisions I've ever had to make.

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Golgathor - 10-11-2009 21:26

HELL YES!!! *Click.
I can only vote once?! POOH!

Tara was the only blonde that turned my head! (Camilla is excused, as she changes her hair so much that it wouldn't be fair.) I always viewed Tara as the hot girl next door that you'd love to live next to - curvy, flirty, sexy eyes, naughty smile, and a voice that makes you go weak. Perfection.

I assumed she had left the night shows and gone to the day shows as her appearances had become less, but she's left the country?! NOOOOOOOOO!!

Shall we form an internatinal search party? I have bourbons...

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Tara lee - 10-11-2009 22:42

thanks 4 the votes guys. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Golgathor - 11-11-2009 15:23

Hey Tara! Nice to hear from you!! So, what have you been upto? Any plans to grace our screens? X

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - jaffa punk - 15-11-2009 13:43

Yes please. The channels keep nicking off each other because there is a shortage of girls of the required quality.

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Tara lee - 29-11-2009 20:07

thank u for all the votes on here, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx