The UK Babe Channels Forum
Best night time channel in your opinion and why - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Best night time channel in your opinion and why (/showthread.php?tid=13473)

Best night time channel in your opinion and why - dragonking - 08-11-2009 03:52

i would have to say babeworld out of loyalty and the fact it was the 1st channel i ever watched. i know it can be tame compared to elite and bb. bb used to be my fave but it got rid of its best babes in my opinion. stevie, sasha, chelsea, amy, flo, hazel and emily to name a few. whats your thoughts?????

RE: Best night time channel in your opinion and why - stilettos - 08-11-2009 03:59

Despite recent terrible sets and some appalling signings, i still say Bangbabes,for the best babes,of all time, not now. Also, the first with the widescreen and best quality picture (why are some still lagging behind?!) Its the channel i rang the most, in the heyday,3 years ago... I dont ring any anymore, its just too expensive. Elite is constantly nipping at its heels, and if it can keep its game up, will take over, but its unpredictable! No other channels are,in my opinion,anywhere near close,due to bad picture quality and girls.

RE: Best night time channel in your opinion and why - Sooky™ - 08-11-2009 05:28

movies4men

Without it - we still wouldn't know about the awesomeness that is Matt Routledge and the truly ACENESS Fist of Justice

RE: Best night time channel in your opinion and why - tsurugi - 08-11-2009 05:37

Zone Horror had Zombie Dearest on it earlier not even matt can match that kind of awesomeness ;-)

RE: Best night time channel in your opinion and why - Sooky™ - 08-11-2009 05:39

But Matt is gonna be in my upcoming (still to be financed) film

Zombie Ninja Cops vs Killer Tits From Hell

RE: Best night time channel in your opinion and why - mikedafc - 08-11-2009 17:07

Currently Bangbabes as they have the best talent and they allow them to push the boundaries