The UK Babe Channels Forum
tights or stockings - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Kinks & Fetishes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=415)
+---- Thread: tights or stockings (/showthread.php?tid=13776)

Pages: 1 2

tights or stockings - rover - 13-11-2009 00:46

Not sure if this has been done before if it has moderators feel free to delete.

There seems to be some debate on one of the threads about which is best stockings or tights so I thought l would start a poll to see which you all prefer.
Myself l prefer the girls to wear stockings or hold ups.Smile

RE: tights or stockings - StanTheMan - 13-11-2009 00:51

Tights! They're far more sexy in my opinion, simply because they're not supposed to be. I'm guessing that only makes sense to tight fans.

I have this attitude which means I don't find things/girls that are trying to be sexy, sexy.

I'm praying for the day someone asks (hairy) Serena to put her tights on , but without knickers underneath. A big hairy bush seen through tights is a massive turn-on for me.

RE: tights or stockings - DanVox - 13-11-2009 01:10

(13-11-2009 00:51 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Tights! They're far more sexy in my opinion, simply because they're not supposed to be. I'm guessing that only makes sense to tight fans.

You're right, it makes no sense to me, but everyone's different.

Stockings for me. They accentuate curves and can look really slutty (black fishnets) or add some elegance (large patterns in subtle colours) while hiding nothing. Most stockings look like dead flesh over the friendly bits and get in the way of my fingers.

RE: tights or stockings - Shady - 13-11-2009 01:18

TIGHTS!!

Black, white, red, flesh...not fussed...shinier the better. Ya can't beat a curvy ass and shapely legs in tights. Tongue

RE: tights or stockings - Dark Angel - 13-11-2009 02:30

I think both stockings and tights can be sexy, depending who is wearing them. But i am a stockings girl personally, feel sexier too x x

RE: tights or stockings - Sooky™ - 13-11-2009 03:18

Hold ups - because they don't get in the way

Suspenders/suspender belts look good....but are impractical if you actually plan on getting down and doing anything Wink

Tights - when you're in the moment the only option is to rip them so it's a total waste

The only 'worthwhile' tights for an 'active wearer' is crotchless ones....but they look stupid. You'd be better off wearing chaps Big Grin

RE: tights or stockings - tsurugi - 13-11-2009 03:34

(13-11-2009 03:18 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  Hold ups - because they don't get in the way

Suspenders/suspender belts look good....but are impractical if you actually plan on getting down and doing anything Wink

Tights - when you're in the moment the only option is to rip them so it's a total waste

The only 'worthwhile' tights for an 'active wearer' is crotchless ones....but they look stupid. You'd be better off wearing chaps Big Grin

Yeah i can so see you in a pair of theseBig Grin

ImageChunk.com

Stockings for me....i have the legs for emWink

RE: tights or stockings - Sooky™ - 13-11-2009 03:39

Right idea - hideous example Wink

I was thinking something more like this

[Image: carmen_electra_31_jpg.jpg]

oh, and
tsurugi Wrote:Stockings for me....i have the legs for emWink

pics? Wink

RE: tights or stockings - tsurugi - 13-11-2009 03:47

This is more like it.......