The UK Babe Channels Forum
Leather & Boots or Policewoman? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Leather & Boots or Policewoman? (/showthread.php?tid=14859)

Leather & Boots or Policewoman? - riolee - 08-12-2009 18:52

Like most models I have a terrible choice of what to wear, what you guys would most love to see me in?

Tonight (as I dress for my webshow) i'm trying to decide whether to wear thigh high leather boots with a leather crotchless body or a policewoman with holes in all the right places?????????????

I've also been asked to post some pictures of me at torture garden last Saturday when I dressed as a snow Queen, those will be coming but here is a cheeky one of me and my friend this Halloween.

I need your help before 10pm tonight (as thats the deadline of my webshow):

RE: Leather & Boots or Policewoman? - ALI 35 - 08-12-2009 19:19

(08-12-2009 18:52 )riolee Wrote:  Like most models I have a terrible choice of what to wear, what you guys would most love to see me in?

Tonight (as I dress for my webshow) i'm trying to decide whether to wear thigh high leather boots with a leather crotchless body or a policewoman with holes in all the right places?????????????

I've also been asked to post some pictures of me at torture garden last Saturday when I dressed as a snow Queen, those will be coming but here is a cheeky one of me and my friend this Halloween.

I need your help before 10pm tonight (as thats the deadline of my webshow):
Hi riolee i hope u put on the police outfit Smile p.s any chance u could take down my
particular's Big Grin Heart

RE: Leather & Boots or Policewoman? - rickhardo - 08-12-2009 19:31

This is one of the best choices ever! Erm, I think I'll go with policewoman.