The UK Babe Channels Forum
Unshaved girls... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: Unshaved girls... (/showthread.php?tid=15173)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Unshaved girls... - petecrick85 - 18-12-2009 14:44

Most of the Babestation girls are hothothot, but they all seem to be completely or almost completely shaved in the fangita department. I love the natural look (especially at this time of year) and I know I'm not alone in this...some of the more explicit stations that charge money have natural girls (eg Hazel).

So what are the chances that we may get a/some girl(s) with a bit more undergrowth on Babestation? I know full pussy shots are not allowed (yet, but we keep hoping...) but Reede, Camilla and others are often baring their shaved regions whilst keeping the rudest bit covered. What would be the problem with showing the same area but with a nice bit of pubic growth on there? Or at the very least, some tufts peeking teasingly out from the edges of a too-small thong...

Please Babestation people, make my Christmas wish come true!

Pete

(just imagining how hot Michelle Moist would look with a lush, blonde bush...mmmm!)

RE: Unshaved girls... - elgar1uk - 18-12-2009 14:50

No thanks, it's out of fashion now. Someone asked about this on Babestation Xtra the other night and the girls were amused. They said all girls shave/wax these days.

RE: Unshaved girls... - mikedafc - 18-12-2009 14:54

Don't mind a bit of hair down there on a woman as long as it is tidy!!

RE: Unshaved girls... - yaznee - 18-12-2009 15:15

(18-12-2009 14:50 )elgar1uk Wrote:  No thanks, it's out of fashion now. Someone asked about this on Babestation Xtra the other night and the girls were amused. They said all girls shave/wax these days.

Yeah i totally agree with ya that its out of fashion now,even if you go out on the town and pull a woman there all shaven(thank god);)im totally not a fan of hairy gash...shaven all the way for me!Big Grin

RE: Unshaved girls... - alanafan232 - 18-12-2009 15:29

i like lori landing strip but shaven is my fave it hink its hot

RE: Unshaved girls... - dbfernandafan - 18-12-2009 15:32

(18-12-2009 14:54 )mikedafc Wrote:  Don't mind a bit of hair down there on a woman as long as it is tidy!!
nice brasilian,, makes the goods look more appertising! and it keeps your nose warm whilst dining!ShyRolleyes

RE: Unshaved girls... - SOCATOA - 18-12-2009 15:36

Happyness is a warm pussy with a landing stripTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

RE: Unshaved girls... - Rufus.D.H - 18-12-2009 16:05

Hmm undergrowth...bladewave No not a fan myself... I have enough trouble finding my way around without there being a carpet in the way..Blush

RE: Unshaved girls... - sonofapaddy - 18-12-2009 16:27

I'm a fan as long as it is not too hairy.Plus it should have a new nickname,because its called a pussy after all and that's because its hairy like a cat lol.And finally if the lovely RAINBOW on sportxxx was shaved/waxed we wouldn't have seen her beautiful bush at all and we will never ever she any waxed/shaved pussy ever on a free to air babe channel,and we might if they keep it natural.

RE: Unshaved girls... - SOOPSOOP - 18-12-2009 17:28

Personally I like the nicely trimmed but unshaven look. I like my women to look like women not bald little girls. Big Laugh