The UK Babe Channels Forum
NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? (/showthread.php?tid=15252)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - Bobby - 21-12-2009 17:21

As the previous poll is now out of date a new one has started.
Also as Kelly Bell was the clear landslide winner, she is not involved in this poll to give other new girls a chance.

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - Scotsman - 23-12-2009 00:31

Well, without going into too much detail as I've done in the past, as of yesterday it's still definitely Kelly Bell. Wink I don't see that ever changing.

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - jamie loves rachel - 24-12-2009 23:01

jasmine for me she just looks dirty when on the phone

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - thinwhiteduke - 24-12-2009 23:53

Think this thread should be, "who's the second best" if you're not going to put every girls name in the poll.

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - al4 - 26-12-2009 09:07

not gonna vote till Miss Kelly Bell is added to the list.........Big Grin

......Cool

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - RCTV - 26-12-2009 19:44

you say new girls, yet some of these have done the channels for years. kelly bell is hottest.

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - sonofapaddy - 30-12-2009 09:10

Charlie c is very good indeed,great for a morning call,shes a saucy minx that one.Tongue

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - mogga - 04-01-2010 18:44

Lady V is usually very helpful

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - mikedafc - 04-01-2010 19:39

Lynsey Atkinson or Morgan would be my picks!!

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 04-01-2010 19:43

Fernanda (gets my vote) with Danica in very close second...the only thing seperating them is the fact that i get to see much more of the gorgeous Fernanda Smile