The UK Babe Channels Forum
Smallville Season 8 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Smallville Season 8 (/showthread.php?tid=1540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Smallville Season 8 - *Kal-El* - 02-12-2008 11:57

Gotta say that am really enjoying season 8 of smallville, i thought season 7 was alright only because Bizzaro clark, brainac and supergirl story lines saved it. I thought without lex it wouldn't be good and with them adding doomsday i thought it wouldn't work. And believe it or not its worked so far its a lot better. Seen the lastest Ep called Bride which features a punch up with clark and doomsday and a shock ending, its a shame gone on a 6 week break in amercia. That Ep will be on E4 in about 5 or 6 weeks Sad.

RE: Smallville Season 8 - limpwrist - 02-12-2008 16:49

I was looking forward to season 8 mate. I thought season 7 was a little bit of a let down. I think S8 is a little worse (upto now). Altho new charactors are being added (Doomsday) the Clark/Superman storyline seems to be going backwards. He used more "powers" in episode 1 season 1 than he has in all of season 8. I guess i just want it to kick off and have a full on super hero fight!

I was a little worried when i found out Lex wouldn't be in it. I agree with you that its still working fine without him.

Here's hoping that when it returns Clark and Doomsday are gonna have a brutal face-off!

RE: Smallville Season 8 - *Kal-El* - 02-12-2008 16:56

They already had there first time and clark didn't come off too well lol, one thing i do like about season 8 is clark is finally gorwing up instead of going silly over lana, not that i really blame him tho lol

RE: Smallville Season 8 - limpwrist - 02-12-2008 17:04

Yeah i know they met. But what i wanna see is a good punch up...to the bitter end kinda battle!

In "The Bride" episode i thought Lana ruined it a bit. I know theres more to it than just visiting for the wedding but i hate seeing clark all mushy around her. He needs to man the fuck up!

RE: Smallville Season 8 - *Kal-El* - 02-12-2008 17:07

I can't wait for the Ep called Legion, its written by geoff johns, the guy at the moment on the comic scene is hot shit Smile

RE: Smallville Season 8 - *Kal-El* - 15-12-2008 22:45

Had to put this link up Smile

RE: Smallville Season 8 - *Kal-El* - 15-12-2008 22:50

and of course doomsday lol

RE: Smallville Season 8 - jordo - 15-12-2008 22:56

I wouldn't call myself a huge Smallville fan but Lana and Lois make it more than worth watching Tongue

RE: Smallville Season 8 - *Kal-El* - 15-12-2008 22:57

especially the actress that plays lois talk about fit Smile

RE: Smallville Season 8 - jordo - 15-12-2008 23:00

yeah she just has that cheeky smile about her. there was an episode i saw the other day where she was kidnapped and made to put on a red dress... i'm sure you know the one i'm talking about kalel. simply beautiful.