The UK Babe Channels Forum
What a year it has been ?.............. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: What a year it has been ?.............. (/showthread.php?tid=15510)

Pages: 1 2

What a year it has been ?.............. - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 30-12-2009 23:34

Hi to all forum members who read this thread....

I hope that 2009 has been as good for you as it was for me Smile

A few personal highlights for me include finding a new job back in April that not only provides me with financial security but also is a job i actually love doing!

The birth of my daughter Leila Rose who despite being born 7 weeks premature has fought like a little trooper and is the spitting image of her mother (thank God for that Bounce ) who herself is a stunner (if i do say so myself) and finally......

...as of yesterday I am now married to Hayley who has made me the happiest man in the world Heart (i know this is very mushy but i know what luck fecka i am....and Hayley makes sure i don't forget it aswell Surprised)

Me and Hayley just wanted to take this opportunity (as we probably won't have another chance this year) to wish everyone......

A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2010

RE: What a year it has been ?.............. - stone cold - 30-12-2009 23:39

thanks astonv1 just to say a happy new year to you and hayley and i wonder what 2010 will bring

RE: What a year it has been ?.............. - black knight - 31-12-2009 00:01

happy new year astonv1,and may 2010 yeald upmore of your dreams

RE: What a year it has been ?.............. - mrwotzup - 31-12-2009 00:10

Congratulations to you and Hayley mate and my best wishes to Leila Rose.
Its great to hear good news especially at Christmas time.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year. Smile

RE: What a year it has been ?.............. - thinwhiteduke - 31-12-2009 00:36

Congratulations mate, hope the future years bring as much joy to you and your family as this year.

RE: What a year it has been ?.............. - Bunna - 31-12-2009 01:47

I wish you could point some of that good luck in my direction mate.....

Happy 2010 to you and yours. [Image: JC_cheers.gif]

RE: What a year it has been ?.............. - mucker - 31-12-2009 03:17

Congratulations mate, what a year you've had. May the coming year bring you and your family continued joy and success. Happy New YearSmile

RE: What a year it has been ?.............. - dbfernandafan - 31-12-2009 03:20

(31-12-2009 03:17 )mucker Wrote:  Congratulations mate, what a year you've had. May the coming year bring you and your family continued joy and success. Happy New YearSmile
well done to you both!!!
2009 was a right fuckin shit year for me apart from seeing Fernanda !favorite!for the first time it's been a load of crap, hang on I saw FernandaHeart.....2009 what a blinding year, best yet! an't wait for 2010!!Big GrinBig LaughlaughWink

RE: What a year it has been ?.............. - Shady - 31-12-2009 04:41

Sounds like a peach of a year mate. I hope 2010 continues to treat you and the missus as well as this year did.

All the best!

RE: What a year it has been ?.............. - rover - 31-12-2009 11:18

Congratulations astonv1 l hope you and your family have a great 2010, Happy new year. Smile