The UK Babe Channels Forum
Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 (/showthread.php?tid=15967)

Pages: 1 2

Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 - mas0887 - 11-01-2010 22:42

I thought it would be good to get everybodies thoughts on the console exclusive games that they are looking forward to in 2010, and a rating as to how much they are looking forward to it. By console exclusive I mean exclusive to one console, if they are out on the PC too then that is fine but it cannot be on more than one console. I will try and make a (relatively) complete list:

PS3:

Heavy Rain (8.5/10, looks amazing but a game that is purely QTE's doesn't sound great)

God of War 3 (8.5/10, I played the demo, loved it, played it again, hated it, is the series getting stagnant? I doubt it but the demo made me think so)

The Last Guardian (10/10, if this is half the game Shadow of the Colossus was, it will be the best game on the PS3)

Gran Turismo 5 (2/10, I really dislike realistic driving games like this, PGR and Forza, no chance of me buying this)

The Agent (6/10, made by Rockstar, good, not one bit of info released yet, bad)

MAG (4/10, the Beta was shit, and is there any need for games that size?)

Homefront (9/10, Kaos made the excellent Frontlines - Fuel of War, if this is like that, then it will be amazing)

White Knight Chronicles (8.5/10, looks like a very good JRPG)

DC Universe Online (6/10, absolutely loathe MMORPG's, but the DC part may be enough for me to play it)

The Agency (6/10, again I hate MMORPG's but this does look interesting)

Modnation Racers (8/10, a cross between Mario Kart and LBP? I doubt they can pull it off to be as good as either but I hope they do)

Xbox 360:

Mass Effect 2 (10/10, I seriously cannot hope for this)

Crackdown 2 (10/10, or this, co-op GTA on crack, what is not to love?)

Halo Reach (8/10, ODST was okay so this has to be good to refresh my faith in the series)

Splinter Cell Conviction (10/10, I have waited so fucking long for this)

Alan Wake (6/10, doesn't look like my sort of game really, probably check the demo)

Fable III (4/10, I hated Fable, so this is going to have to be amazing for me to play it)

Aliens: Colonial Marines (7.5/10, Squad based FPS against Aliens sounds promising)

Metro 2033 (7/10, looks very promising, gonna need more info before I make my decision though)

Fist of The North Star (4/10, supposedly like a 3D Streets of Rage, won't be as good though)

Wii:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (9/10, they are going less story based, dunno how that is going to work out)

Metroid Other M (9/10, with Team Ninja behind this, I am excited)

Monkey Ball: Step and Roll (5/10, meh, one Monkey Ball is the same as the next)

Sin and Punishment 2 (7/10, have to see more on this but it looks good)

No More Heroes 2 (7/10, haven't played the first one but this is going to have 50 bosses!)

Epic Mickey (8/10, the best Mickey game since Castle and World of Illusion I hope)

Red Steel 2 (8/10, looks good but the memory of the first one stops me getting too excited)

Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers (4/10, never been a lover of the FF Crystal series)

Worms: Battle Islands (6/10, again, one Worms is the same as the next)

Monster Hunt Tri (1/10, I really dislike the Monster Hunter Series)

Endless Ocean 2 (7/10, it is good but is it going to not really be a game like the first?)

RE: Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 - stone cold - 11-01-2010 22:53

i own a ps3 and i am looking forward to god of war 3 i have played 1 and 2 and the psp version

RE: Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 - *Kal-El* - 12-01-2010 01:54

Am looking forward to:

Super Street Fighter 4
God of War 3
Gran Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
Red Steel 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2
The new Zelda Game on the Wii
Alan Wake
Splinter Cell Conviction (if it ever comes out on the ps3 lol)
Metroid Other M
Metal Gear Rising (thats if its out this year)

RE: Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 - supermario1983 - 12-01-2010 03:32

the games i'm looking forward to this year are:

legend of zelda wii
super mario galaxy 2
metroid other m
bioshock 2
god of war 3
heavy rain
the last guardian
metal gear solid rising
splinter cell conviction
monster hunter 3
no more heroes 2
sin and punishment 2
red steel 2
okamiden
dementium 2

RE: Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 - mas0887 - 12-01-2010 06:08

I was hoping people could also pass judgement on the games that they aren't really looking forward too, like I did, I just thought that people would copy and paste the list and then put their decisions on it. And what with the mention by nearly everybody of Metal Gear Rising I think people missed the exclusive to one console bit lol.

RE: Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 - G30RD1E - 01-02-2010 12:38

Final Fantasy. Cannot wait. And Bioshock 2

RE: Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 - steven6 - 02-02-2010 13:15

I didnt know gow 3 demo was out

RE: Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 - mas0887 - 03-02-2010 07:35

It was an exclusive for people who had registered for the SCEE newsletter or some shit, Larny Boy described why properly in the God of War 3 thread, you didn't miss much though.

RE: Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 - *Kal-El* - 25-03-2010 10:18

Looking forward to super street fighter 4 that game is looking hot and with the new fighters and now bonus rounds added, will be having hours f fun with this game. Also looking forward to Dead Space 2.

RE: Console games you are looking forward to in 2010 - Buster Hymen - 26-03-2010 01:29

The Last Guardian.
Shadow of the Colossus redifined the word 'epic', and hopefully this will follow suit.