The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who is Melanie? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Boudoir (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: Who is Melanie? (/showthread.php?tid=16928)

Who is Melanie? - dildo daggins - 03-02-2010 22:16

Anyone got any info on Melanie? She was on yesterday (2/2/10) till 21:00. I only saw her from 18:00 so don't know what time she started.
She is quite beautiful, has dark hair with blonde highlights. Foreign accent, possibly Russian. Don't know if it was her first time or not, I haven't seen her before.
Can't find anything on here about anyone called Melanie. Any info would be appreciated.

RE: Who is Melanie? - ALI 35 - 03-02-2010 22:49

(03-02-2010 22:16 )dildo daggins Wrote:  Anyone got any info on Melanie? She was on yesterday (2/2/10) till 21:00. I only saw her from 18:00 so don't know what time she started.
She is quite beautiful, has dark hair with blonde highlights. Foreign accent, possibly Russian. Don't know if it was her first time or not, I haven't seen her before.
Can't find anything on here about anyone called Melanie. Any info would be appreciated.

hello dildo daggins. melanie is from prague and she been on the boudoir and sportxxx nights sometimesSmile ps she is a stunning lady. hope this helps u.

RE: Who is Melanie? - dildo daggins - 03-02-2010 23:10

(03-02-2010 22:49 )ALI 35 Wrote:  
(03-02-2010 22:16 )dildo daggins Wrote:  Anyone got any info on Melanie? She was on yesterday (2/2/10) till 21:00. I only saw her from 18:00 so don't know what time she started.

hello dildo daggins. melanie is from prague and she been on the boudoir and sportxxx nights sometimesSmile ps she is a stunning lady. hope this helps u.

Hi, Ali.
Indeed she is stunning and quite saucy too, I thought. I don't remember seeing her on Sportxxx. Has she joined recently?

RE: Who is Melanie? - ALI 35 - 03-02-2010 23:47

melanie was on the back end of last year channel 950. ps u should give her a call she seem's good fun on the phone

RE: Who is Melanie? - BigJohnno76 - 04-02-2010 20:05

She's called Melanie Lagronova and she is indeed Czech!

I can't find a thing about her on the net, but i know a photographer who's worked with her and she is hoping to get a website up soon.

Only chatted with her once, daytime, and she was a great giggle.