The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babe Channels - Domination & Mistresses - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Babe Channels - Domination & Mistresses (/showthread.php?tid=17387)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Babe Channels - Domination & Mistresses - mogga - 05-08-2009 15:36

All you guys who like domination - out of all the babeshows, which girl would you most like to be your Mistress?
I would say Rachel Cole, id love her to humiliate me and make me be her slaveSmile

RE: Your perfect Mistress - tsurugi - 05-08-2009 15:49

Not really into that kinda thing myself but surely yvette would be the perfect mistress.

RE: Your perfect Mistress - Rammyrascal - 05-08-2009 16:03

what about kelly bell tsu?

for me jade-victoria

Who's The Best Dominatrix/Mistress? - Deadman 30 - 16-02-2010 02:57

Hi everyone

Time to vote on who does the best domme calls! Who's the queen of mean when it comes to domination fantasies....

RE: Who's the best dominatrix? - Rammyrascal - 16-02-2010 20:36

out of these 3 ive voted for dannii but i think the best recently was jade-victoria when she was on bs

RE: Who's the best dominatrix? - Deadman 30 - 16-02-2010 20:44

I went for Dannii. But both her and Lucy are big fetish fans, involved in wrestling and domination websites.

But good call on Jade-Victoria, she did have a powerful domme role on BS.

RE: Who's the best dominatrix? - tsurugi - 16-02-2010 22:28

What about Rio Lee? You really need a few more options

Girl's you tink would make a good Mistress?? - Rachels Sissy Gaz - 16-04-2010 11:24

i am well into this sort of stuff, and from hearing other callers, i know alot of other people are too. . . .

so,any thoughts on who you think is, or would be a good mistress/dominatrix

i have recently discovered Rachel Taylor (babeworld) to be very, very good and she is definatley my No1!

But other favourites include Dionne, Yvette and Tara!!!

my kinda girls. . .

RE: Who's the best dominatrix/mistress? - Sookyâ„¢ - 28-04-2010 03:28

I have yet to see any of them accurately potray a Dominatrix yet

I have seen a number of them rant, scream, shout, insult callers - but that is not a dominatrix

A dominatrix would never need to resort to such tactics - as she would be in control and in charge, purely by force of will and presence
Wink

RE: Who's the best dominatrix/mistress? - Colbert Rules - 28-04-2010 03:33

Isn't Debbie from SportxxxBabes a dominatrix? Anyway, Amber was very mean to a caller in one of smc's recorded calls.