The UK Babe Channels Forum
What romantic surprise have you planned for your girl over Easter!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: What romantic surprise have you planned for your girl over Easter!! (/showthread.php?tid=18158)

What romantic surprise have you planned for your girl over Easter!! - SOCATOA - 12-03-2010 10:42

Hi Guys, Want do you have planned for your better half for Easter? SmileSmile

RE: What romantic surprise have you planned for your girl over Easter!! - Josh187 - 13-03-2010 12:26

Kind of hard for me.. as i don't have a girl at the moment, but im sure im saving money this easter laugh

RE: What romantic surprise have you planned for your girl over Easter!! - SOCATOA - 13-03-2010 14:13

I once wrote my girl a song, it was called " I love you so much it makes me want to fucking puke" but she didnt like it, said the title was too longRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

RE: What romantic surprise have you planned for your girl over Easter!! - Charlemagne - 13-03-2010 14:20

Going to make other half a romantic candlelight dinner.Heart

With flowers, champange and chocolate covered strawberries Heart

I thought that I would cook her something festive
'Bunny stew' Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

RE: What romantic surprise have you planned for your girl over Easter!! - TammysNo1Fan - 29-03-2010 10:05

(12-03-2010 10:42 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Hi Guys, Want do you have planned for your better half for Easter? SmileSmile

9999.jpg

laugh

RE: What romantic surprise have you planned for your girl over Easter!! - G30RD1E - 29-03-2010 11:07

taking her to tenby, then new york.