The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dionne Approach vs The Camilla Effect - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+---- Thread: The Dionne Approach vs The Camilla Effect (/showthread.php?tid=18252)

The Dionne Approach vs The Camilla Effect - Sylar - 14-03-2010 16:54

Hey all,

A random topic for a lazy sunday afternoon... Do you prefer;

The Dionne Approach
Tease 2 Please. Sexy, suggestive outfits that stay on until the call gets hot enough for her to slowly start removing clothes. When the call ends, the clothes go back on and the Queen of Tease starts the game all over again.

The Camilla Effect
Total nakedness. Clothes just get in the way! Take everything off within 5 seconds of her section and keep them off for the duration... when you've got a body like Camilla's, it'd be a crime not to show it off completely.

RE: The Dionne Approach vs The Camilla Effect - Charlemagne - 14-03-2010 16:59

Both, I greedy

The Camilla Effect has the advantage for the girls, because its cheaper as there are no clothes to buy.Big Grin

And we get to view some very pretty butts

RE: The Dionne Approach vs The Camilla Effect - Gun33 - 14-03-2010 20:00

I prefer the Camilla effect every day of the week..... and twice on Sundays!

RE: The Dionne Approach vs The Camilla Effect - Zombies8Mike - 15-03-2010 01:04

Both. Nakedness is great but eventually you start praying for their hand to develop a violent twitch just to get it out the way. With the slow reveal of almost everything you do get to see a lil bit more than you would if naked, but then you're waiting for a bit of fabric to slip in just the right way, which it rarely does.

RE: The Dionne Approach vs The Camilla Effect - Rammyrascal - 15-03-2010 01:30

camilla for me as well i do like the tease approach but 8 times out of 10 i like camilla's get them off as quickly as possible method

RE: The Dionne Approach vs The Camilla Effect - vila - 15-03-2010 02:36

Where is the 'Neither of the above' button?

RE: The Dionne Approach vs The Camilla Effect - Paulie69 - 15-03-2010 09:26

Camilla for me. Nothing against Dionne, for i do like a 'tease' approach, but Camilla's body is to die for.

RE: The Dionne Approach vs The Camilla Effect - Deadman 30 - 21-03-2010 12:39

Camilla for me. Nothing against Dionne or any other girl on any channel though. Its all good. Smile