The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lurking. How Long? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Forum Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=414)
+---- Thread: Lurking. How Long? (/showthread.php?tid=18516)

Pages: 1 2 3

Lurking. How Long? - Captain Vimes - 23-03-2010 21:05

How long did you lurk about the forum before registering? And can you remember who's inane, provocative, funny post made you feel compelled to register and reply?

RE: Lurking. How Long? - SmĀ© - 23-03-2010 21:53

I joined on the first day, made some of the first posts, have been online now for over a year, and to tell you the truth, I am sick of the sight of this place Big Grin

RE: Lurking. How Long? - tsurugi - 24-03-2010 01:50

When i stumbled across this forum i lurked for a few weeks then decided to join when i saw some of cherryryders postsWink

Plus this place had a lack of bearded awesome members at that time and i thought i needed to represent.....and in turn become the legend that i am todayRolleyes

RE: Lurking. How Long? - Dan Volatile - 24-03-2010 02:05

It was the "Vicks Vapour Rub" post in the A-Z of brands which whetted my appetite.

RE: Lurking. How Long? - seth - 24-03-2010 02:29

I originally discovered this place about aug/sep 2008 and can't remember how I came across the site. I didn't bother registering and lost track of this place. Then last year I was looking for some Jada pics and come across a thread about her on here. I lurked for a couple of days then decided to register.

RE: Lurking. How Long? - Forum Style - 24-03-2010 02:58

I only managed a few days of 'lurking' (Dec 2008) before the lure of interacting with the delightful Denni Tayla got the better of me and I joined up (although my first few posts were not well received!). More shockingly, it took me 7 months (June 2009) before I started posting caps regularly. God only knows what I "chatted" about for that long.

RE: Lurking. How Long? - TheWatcher - 24-03-2010 12:06

I lurked for about a week.
In November 2008 most of the pics on the site were attachments, not embedded pics as they are now. You could not view the attachments unless you were a member. That was my main reason for joining. Glad I did.

RE: Lurking. How Long? - lamypie21 - 24-03-2010 12:14

Ha, I joined in the first few months, November 2008 I think, and posted alot, now I lurk!

RE: Lurking. How Long? - skully - 24-03-2010 13:07

I signed up on the 31st July when the forum was just a wee nipper, I started posting a couple of weeks later once there were a few more members and posts.
How time flies by Smile

RE: Lurking. How Long? - black knight - 24-03-2010 13:11

(24-03-2010 02:05 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  It was the "Vicks Vapour Rub" post in the A-Z of brands which whetted my appetite.

Glad i could be of some help,that was my post Big Grin
i didnt browse for long once i realised abbi was on the forum.Tongue