The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which Babestationgirl would you most want a blow job off - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a blow job off (/showthread.php?tid=1886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Which Babestationgirl would you most want a blow job off - jason69 - 15-12-2008 23:34

Which Babestation girl would you most mast to suck your cock? Saw a similar post elsewhere, but thought it would be fun to see for Babestation girls as sum of them seem the most graphic at it.

Mine are jemma jay (motor tongue) or Dionne (blow job lips) without a doubt - thought it wud be interesting to see what everyone else thinks.

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - jordo - 15-12-2008 23:36

Gotta be either Tara or Dani for me. I think those two girls would turn my legs to jelly!

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - Scotsman - 15-12-2008 23:37

I can't think of one I'd turn down if they offered to suck me off but if I was to pick one it'd have to be Dionne. If she practices what she preaches on the phone, then she'd give an amazing blowjob. Then Jemma Jey, Tiffany, Dani, Yvette...I'm guessing all of these girls can suck a dick.

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - Firebird - 15-12-2008 23:39

CHARLIE C: Tongue

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - *Kal-El* - 15-12-2008 23:42

firebird Wrote:CHARLIE C: Tongue

i wonder if she'll ever appear on here Smile

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - maradona60 - 16-12-2008 01:56

Rachel, hands down!!!!

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - Fieldy - 16-12-2008 07:26

maradona60 Wrote:Rachel, hands down!!!!

Yes, Yes, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. I feel better now. I thank you.

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - Joshmeister69 - 16-12-2008 08:31

kelly by far Tongue

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - matt159 - 16-12-2008 09:29

yvette she would be fuckin awesome both sweet and slutty at the same time

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 16-12-2008 10:30

Donna Duke !!!

Without question ...with those full lips she looks like she could suck a golf ball through a straw.