The UK Babe Channels Forum
WWE Releases - April 2010 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: WWE Releases - April 2010 (/showthread.php?tid=19424)

Pages: 1 2

WWE Releases - April 2010 - rocksaviour - 22-04-2010 23:07

The following have apparently been released:
Shelton Benjamin
Funaki
Katie Lea Burchill
Slam Master J
Jimmy Wang Yang

Can only say at this point, I'm disappointed that Shelton has gone and he is the only one I would like to see go to TNA.

EDIT : Mickie James also gone. Now that I care about more than the departure of Shelton as she was the most popular and successful diva from the post Tris/Lita era. But they didn't like her wanting to have a music career etc so they decided she had to go.

What does everyone else think on these latest releases?

RE: WWE Releases - April 2010 - stato - 23-04-2010 01:22

i'm a little surprised they let shelton go, still he'll get used better should he go to TNA i also think Carlito should go and join TNA where he will used properly.

RE: WWE Releases - April 2010 - BODISGOD - 23-04-2010 01:37

I have to say i'm not surprised they let Benjamin go, i remember reading when he was moved to ECW it was his final chance to impress and he didn't, but i was surprised by the Mickie James release. I agree with you stato about Carlito he's wasted there.

I'd expect TNA to sign them up along with Charlie Haas and possibly Tommie Dreamer.

RE: WWE Releases - April 2010 - Robot Devil - 23-04-2010 01:52

shelton benjamin might be a good athlete but he has zero charisma. plus he's 35 soon. he's not the spring chicken he was when he was an ultra hot prospect. he will never make it big time. the other releases are not too surprising. jimmy yang could make a big splash in tna though. he is still a big time aerial talent.

RE: WWE Releases - April 2010 - Larny Boy - 23-04-2010 06:29

Sheltons not gone yet but its rumoured he wont be renewing his contract which is up very soon

RE: WWE Releases - April 2010 - theone1986 - 23-04-2010 08:17

I'm not really surprised by most of them being Released, as none of them were really doing that much anyway. bit of a shock about Mickie,one of the more solid Divas in the company.

Shelton Benjamin and Jimmy Wang Yang will probably get picked up by TNA.

RE: WWE Releases - April 2010 - Josh187 - 23-04-2010 09:04

Sad to see Shelton go, he was a good athlete and wrestler.

I imagine he will go to TNA (they all do thesedays) and maybe he will be made use of better of there.

Jimmy Wang Yang could make a welcome addition to the X-Division roster.

RE: WWE Releases - April 2010 - rocksaviour - 23-04-2010 11:14

JWY would be good in the X-Division

Also Mike Knox has gone, he was never anything. I can only remember his introduction when he was involved with Kelly Kelly and that's about it and four years on he has done nothing, have to find it hard that he lasted that long.

RE: WWE Releases - April 2010 - theone1986 - 23-04-2010 11:25

if Jimmy Wang Yang isn't picked up by TNA he will probably go back to Ring of Honour. he had some great matches there

RE: WWE Releases - April 2010 - stato - 23-04-2010 23:27

Good point about wang yang, he would be ok in the x-division, personally i think its waste of time the wwe having any light weights as they don't have a title for them and all there used for is to get beat up by the bigger guys and they will never be given a title with the exception of Mysterio. Evan Bourne would fit right in with the x-division. Also what is the point of the WWe having tag titles they have no proper tag teams just throw 2 people together for 5 mins none last for years like they used to.