The UK Babe Channels Forum
This Weekend - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: This Weekend (/showthread.php?tid=1968)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

This Weekend - BelfastBadBoy - 18-12-2008 10:48

Right troops whats everyone up to this weekend?

Myself i'm up for a fuckin blinder as tomorow night we have the Christmas party although you cant really get drunk cuz youv gotta keep the head screwed on with work mates lol
Saturday night i will be pumpin the tunes on the decks at 2 house partys starting from 9pm right through till 7am although how the fuck i'm going to be moving the decks is a big question as i'll be drinking too lol

Anyway mofo's what you lot up to this weekend?

Its only Thursday but the weekend has landed already....Milky Bars are on me!

RE: This Weekend - Mister Gummidge - 18-12-2008 11:07

I'll be packing all of our shit into boxes. The local housing association have had their wrists slapped because the houses on our estate aren't fit for modern standards of living, so the whole lot are being renovated after christmas. I'm doing it this weekend so we can enjoy the holidays and then we'll be buggering off to stay with relatives while the work gets done. 2nd of January they start our place. Should have put this in the rant thread really, sorry for the downer.Rolleyes

RE: This Weekend - Timbo - 18-12-2008 14:56

I'm going out all day Saturday making the long train trip up to Blackburn to see Big Sam and my beloved rovers play Stoke( prays for 3 points) Big Grin

RE: This Weekend - *Kal-El* - 18-12-2008 15:01

Am doing sod all, looks like it will driving and last min christmas shopping lol.

RE: This Weekend - limpwrist - 18-12-2008 16:37

Date night tomorrow night.

Works christmas party saturday night, gonna rage that up! (BBB i have no probs getting squirrelled with work peeps about)

Guess sunday will be a bed day recovering Smile

RE: This Weekend - BelfastBadBoy - 19-12-2008 01:13

limpwrist Wrote:Date night tomorrow night.

Nice one, you meeting up with Cherryryder? lol

RE: This Weekend - *Kal-El* - 19-12-2008 01:20

lol.

RE: This Weekend - rover - 19-12-2008 01:29

Timbo Wrote:I'm going out all day Saturday making the long train trip up to Blackburn to see Big Sam and my beloved rovers play Stoke( prays for 3 points) Big Grin
amen to that timbo lets hope big sam can do the business for usSmile

RE: This Weekend - Moorey - 19-12-2008 01:30

Hope he does better for you than he did for us...

RE: This Weekend - rover - 19-12-2008 01:39

Newcastle or bolton?