The UK Babe Channels Forum
I.D - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Television X (/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: I.D (/showthread.php?tid=20152)

I.D - shabbywoddy - 12-05-2010 16:13

does anyone remember that mix raced girl who used to advertise for television x during the freeviews?? i believe there was a advert where she was playing around with a shower head,is it possible i could get her name?? thank you 4 your help

RE: I.D - dazaman - 12-05-2010 16:25

(12-05-2010 16:13 )shabbywoddy Wrote:  does anyone remember that mix raced girl who used to advertise for television x during the freeviews?? i believe there was a advert where she was playing around with a shower head,is it possible i could get her name?? thank you 4 your help

not sure but i think you mean danica mate,she is classed has a solo on the redhot website, sorry i can,t be more help but know doubt someone knows about her more than me.

RE: I.D - shabbywoddy - 12-05-2010 20:18

nah,that's definitly not her, the girl im talking is alot slimmer and usually in the adverts she would wet her television x t shirt so that you could see her nipples

thanks for your help tho mate

RE: I.D - tvxmole - 13-05-2010 17:25

Any further descriptions of this ad would be helpful mate as we make loads of ads. But I'm happy to help if I can.

RE: I.D - shabbywoddy - 13-05-2010 19:06

i can't remeber much else mate other than she had looked remarkably similar to this girl

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3647/3386857333_71f70ce17c_m.jpg

RE: I.D - tvxmole - 14-05-2010 10:13

Was this advert recent or quite a while ago?
Also was this girl in a short clip in amongst other short clips?

Any further info will help to indentify her mate.

RE: I.D - shabbywoddy - 14-05-2010 18:48

it was a while ago,it was one of those clips similair to the one jordan's sister did,and the girl in question was of mix raced ethnicity,quite slim and as i said would soak her top through so that her nipples were visible
this is all i can remember mate,sorry for being so ambigous