The UK Babe Channels Forum
Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? (/showthread.php?tid=21728)

Pages: 1 2

Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? - mrmann - 25-06-2010 21:15

The women would be naked of course, but not everything would be visible as the paint would hide it. That could be fun for part of a show, and then they could wash it off in a shower set. Maybe this has been discussed before, but I haven't seen anything on it.

RE: Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? - Shady - 25-06-2010 21:31

Doesn't do anything for me mate, sorry.

RE: Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? - prince henry sinclair - 25-06-2010 21:33

(25-06-2010 21:15 )mrmann Wrote:  The women would be naked of course, but not everything would be visible as the paint would hide it.

Body paint does not hide a body or any part of it. It merely decorates the body or makes it a different colour.

RE: Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? - eccles - 25-06-2010 23:18

Good one, but it would have to be semi-public. Like hosting a competition in a cosy backstreet pub.

RE: Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? - Regenerated - 26-06-2010 01:03

oh yes.... now we're talking... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? - aaron - 26-06-2010 08:31

I volunteer to apply the body paint.

RE: Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? - mrmann - 27-06-2010 21:14

(25-06-2010 21:33 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  
(25-06-2010 21:15 )mrmann Wrote:  The women would be naked of course, but not everything would be visible as the paint would hide it.

Body paint does not hide a body or any part of it. It merely decorates the body or makes it a different colour.

I meant the kind of latex spray on paint, which actually can hide naughty areas. I don't know how hygienic that would be though.

I only meant this as a one time kind of thing, for one show, not the whole night.

RE: Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? - StanTheMan - 27-06-2010 21:20

(27-06-2010 21:14 )mrmann Wrote:  
(25-06-2010 21:33 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  

I meant the kind of latex spray on paint, which actually can hide naughty areas. I don't know how hygienic that would be though.

I only meant this as a one time kind of thing, for one show, not the whole night.

It's not the worst idea I've heard. Frankly anything to break the monotony is fine by me, mrmann.

RE: Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? - Censorship :-( - 27-06-2010 22:39

FYI, and FWIW, last night's Eurotic TV (Hotbird) had a fair amount of body painting, including some of the crew doing the painting (brushed on, not sprayed); of course, they don't mind 'showing the goods', so it wasn't used to 'cover modesty'.

RE: Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint? - eccles - 27-06-2010 23:11

(27-06-2010 22:39 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  FYI, and FWIW, last night's Eurotic TV (Hotbird) had a fair amount of body painting, including some of the crew doing the painting (brushed on, not sprayed); of course, they don't mind 'showing the goods', so it wasn't used to 'cover modesty'.

About a week ago they had a weird evening cracking raw eggs on a couple of the models, including the young cute one. One model had a few eggs cracked between her breasts and the yolks ran down to her oh dear I've got to have a lie down.

[Later] How about chocolate body paint?