The UK Babe Channels Forum
Five - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Five (/showthread.php?tid=22670)

Pages: 1 2

Five - eccles - 21-07-2010 01:37

Not sure where to put this, so here goes under General.

Heard that dishy Richard Desmond, publisher of Hello and the Daily Express is bidding for channel Five. (Independent)

Tickled by the comment that "He has no experience in broadcasting".

On the plus side he could take the channel up market.

RE: Five - Jam Da Man - 23-07-2010 19:52

Richard Desmond has just been on Sky News. He HAS bought Five.
Asked if he would be bringing more adult content to the channel, he said "we'll not be going down that route, thank you. What a ridiculous question "

What a shame... We could have had -

CSI Bedroom
Home And Away: Bang Beach
Babes' Anatomy

The possibilities are endless! laugh
Maybe Naked News as well?

RE: Five - TheWatcher - 24-07-2010 18:57

(23-07-2010 19:52 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Richard Desmond has just been on Sky News. He HAS bought Five.
Asked if he would be bringing more adult content to the channel, he said "we'll not be going down that route, thank you. What a ridiculous question "
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Surprising, he also owns the Daily Express. It is the only paper I know that publishes the television program guide for TelevisionX (freeview ch93) in its TV listings.

RE: Five - rickhardo - 24-07-2010 19:09

He's completely ruined the Express, though I'm not sure he could make Five any worse. Hope he brings back the baseball.

RE: Five - synerd - 24-07-2010 19:16

(24-07-2010 19:09 )rickhardo Wrote:  He's completely ruined the Express, though I'm not sure he could make Five any worse. Hope he brings back the baseball.

And hopefully the ice hockey

RE: Five - Mister Gummidge - 26-07-2010 14:13

Seeing as it's the bloke who runs the express, I'm sure we can look forward to lots of new documentaries about Princess Diana. That should be fun. bladewave

RE: Five - rickhardo - 26-07-2010 16:01

(26-07-2010 14:13 )Mister Gummidge Wrote:  Seeing as it's the bloke who runs the express, I'm sure we can look forward to lots of new documentaries about Princess Diana. That should be fun. bladewave

And thrilling drama docs about how shit the Daily Mail is.

RE: Five - Mister Gummidge - 26-07-2010 21:00

(26-07-2010 16:01 )rickhardo Wrote:  
(26-07-2010 14:13 )Mister Gummidge Wrote:  Seeing as it's the bloke who runs the express, I'm sure we can look forward to lots of new documentaries about Princess Diana. That should be fun. bladewave

And thrilling drama docs about how shit the Daily Mail is.

As well as how Diana's death impacted on it, of course.

RE: Five - rickhardo - 27-07-2010 10:22

Tonight on Five, How Daily Mail editor Prince Philip murdered Diana with his own hands: Revealed. Presented by Mohammed Al Fayed.

RE: Five - little gimp - 27-07-2010 13:52

I read the Express,well buy it out of habit is more like it,and one thing I've noticed is the amount of double page spreads on Hitler and Nazi's. It's just an observation I'm not calling Richard Desmond a Nazi. Maybe he's Jewish I don't know but that would sort of make sense. I have no real point I just thought it was strange. Have to wait and see if loads of Nazi documentry's crop up on FIVE.