The UK Babe Channels Forum
Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Thread: Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! (/showthread.php?tid=2364)

Pages: 1 2

Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! - penfold - 31-12-2008 22:16

Happy new year!

however, as i dont know any of you and you dont know me i need to share something with you.(its been killing me to share with someone - at least until the first 12 weeks are over and then i can share with everyone!)

My new wife and i are having a baby! found out couple weeks ago and we are delighted!.. Just thought i would share something happy with ya!

(must admit didnt think i would be announcing this on uk babe channels. is this a first lol)

Happy newyear! x

RE: Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! - Mister Gummidge - 31-12-2008 22:19

Congratulations mate!

RE: Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! - jordo - 31-12-2008 22:24

This is a first I'm sure! Congratulations to you and your wife penfold. Is it too early to say a tenner says its a girl Tongue

RE: Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! - datalossfs - 31-12-2008 22:29

Nothing like a new life on the way to make you smile... Congrats a nice way to roll out of 2008...

RE: Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! - G@Z! - 31-12-2008 22:34

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS MATE !!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! - Fieldy - 31-12-2008 22:46

Congratulations penfold, great announcment to end the old year and start the new year. Hope it all goes well Big Grin

RE: Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! - tapit54 - 31-12-2008 23:02

Congrats Penfold!

RE: Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! - *Kal-El* - 01-01-2009 00:14

penfold Wrote:Happy new year!

however, as i dont know any of you and you dont know me i need to share something with you.(its been killing me to share with someone - at least until the first 12 weeks are over and then i can share with everyone!)

My new wife and i are having a baby! found out couple weeks ago and we are delighted!.. Just thought i would share something happy with ya!

(must admit didnt think i would be announcing this on uk babe channels. is this a first lol)

Happy newyear! x

Congulations on the news of the baby penfold, am happy for you and your wife. All the best for 2009 mate.

RE: Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! - Moorey - 01-01-2009 01:29

Happy new year and congratulations Smile

RE: Can i share something special! Even the babes mite like! - rover - 01-01-2009 01:34

congratulations on your good news penfold hope everything goes ok for you in 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR