The UK Babe Channels Forum
Finger Sucking & Licking - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Finger Sucking & Licking (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Finger sucking and licking - TheWatcher - 03-01-2009 20:57

I've just spent a over a minute watching Anoushka on the sexstation live stream sucking 2 of her fingers. She was doing a very good job of simulating a blow job. I notice several of the girls often do this sort of thing. I was wondering if they do it for their own benefit or for that of the caller. It does absolutely nothing for me. Are other members turned on by this finger sucking or not?

RE: Finger sucking and licking - mozza - 03-01-2009 21:05

can only be for the caller i think mate, does nothing for me tho, depends who's doing the sucking i supposeSmile

RE: Finger sucking and licking - Mancylad - 03-01-2009 21:23

Can only assume it`s for the guy who may fantasize that it`s his cock she`s sucking.
Not a turn on for me

RE: Finger sucking and licking - Mister Gummidge - 03-01-2009 21:38

It's got to be for the caller, as the same girls will often just open their mouths and mime the actions. It's good to know the girls do interact and take requests though.

Can't say it really gets me going although the gorgeous Cleo[attachment=2108]did have a lovely way with her thumb...

Pic not from my own collection, Credit to original poster.

EDIT - Who would be mikeybhoy

RE: Finger sucking and licking - Scotsman - 04-01-2009 01:30

It really gets me off. I guess 'cause I have a bit of a hand fetish (weird, possibly) and also a blowjob fetish (weird, possibly). I like to watch it when I'm not calling but if I'm calling, I don't want too much of it as time doing that is time away from talking. I'm sure that's why some girls do it to be honest.

RE: Finger sucking and licking - BelfastBadBoy - 04-01-2009 01:34

I miss Cleo Sad

RE: Finger sucking and licking - mozza - 04-01-2009 01:40

Scotsman Wrote:I don't want too much of it as time doing that is time away from talking. I'm sure that's why some girls do it to be honest.
good point that scotsman, could be some truth in it

RE: Finger sucking and licking - Mister Gummidge - 04-01-2009 01:44

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I miss Cleo Sad

I think anyone who saw her at her best misses her, she was bloody brilliant. She used to really push the boundaries on the day shows as well. That nurse outfit she wore on the hospital themed BB dayshow... Dammit, I've slavvered on my keyboard.

RE: Finger sucking and licking - G@Z! - 04-01-2009 01:46

i miss cleo too Sad
back to the subject the licking and sucking gets on my nerves

RE: Finger sucking and licking - TheWatcher - 04-01-2009 12:49

Scotsman Wrote:I don't want too much of it as time doing that is time away from talking. I'm sure that's why some girls do it to be honest.

A very good point, never thought of that, you could well be right.