The UK Babe Channels Forum
New setup should be up and running in a week :) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Tech Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: New setup should be up and running in a week :) (/showthread.php?tid=2495)

New setup should be up and running in a week :) - shavedcok - 04-01-2009 02:05

I know that Christmas has only just passed but hey, its my birthday in a few weeks time so I thought I would treat myself to some new computer bits.

Hopefully next week I should get :-
New capture card (freeview + connected to sky box)
Svideo/phonos/satellite cables and adaptors (all 15m long !!)

All I then need to do is lift 8 skirting boards and drop the cables into the wall and hey presto I think that should do.

So I will then be able to cap the 9** channels as I can only cap the Live feeds at the mo.

I will keep you all posted

SC

RE: New setup should be up and running in a week :) - $h!ny h3lm3t - 04-01-2009 09:57

Thanks for all your contributions mate Smile
A boy with some new toys eh? Enjoy!!

RE: New setup should be up and running in a week :) - G@Z! - 05-01-2009 19:02

i agree SC you are a good contrubuter on this forum
enjoy you new additions to your PC

RE: New setup should be up and running in a week :) - BelfastBadBoy - 05-01-2009 19:54

Speaking of new bits i'm using a new monitor i bought today, 20" stunner and i dont mean myself there lol
For years we have just had a 14" screen so we have finaly made it to the big leagues lol

RE: New setup should be up and running in a week :) - $h!ny h3lm3t - 06-01-2009 19:19

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Speaking of new bits i'm using a new monitor i bought today, 20" stunner and i dont mean myself there lol
For years we have just had a 14" screen so we have finaly made it to the big leagues lol

Welcome to the 21st century BBB, so glad you could make it Big Grin

RE: New setup should be up and running in a week :) - BelfastBadBoy - 06-01-2009 19:28

lol slowly but surely getting there

RE: New setup should be up and running in a week :) - G@Z! - 08-01-2009 23:36

taking your fricking time lol

RE: New setup should be up and running in a week :) - BelfastBadBoy - 09-01-2009 00:36

Yeah need a new tower/stand thing now too as this is about to die, next month though. So got a new keyboard and new monitor and new mouse...nearly there

RE: New setup should be up and running in a week :) - shavedcok - 09-01-2009 01:00

To tell the truth, I have only been running this new machine for the last 4 months or so. Before that I had a Pentium 3 running windows 98 (first edition) lol but it did last me 10 years

RE: New setup should be up and running in a week :) - *Kal-El* - 09-01-2009 01:05

Wanted to replace my imac with a new 24 inch one and the bastards at appple didn't release the updated imac. Looks like am gonna have to wait a little longer Sad