The UK Babe Channels Forum
Your Favourite Chat Pairing - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: Your Favourite Chat Pairing (/showthread.php?tid=25170)

Pages: 1 2

Your Favourite Chat Pairing - tvbabelover - 07-10-2010 09:50

ok who do you love watching work togther on the chat, which 2 girls do you think bounce off each other and of course fill all your eye candy requirements?

I watched hayley and charlie on together yesterday and also caught a little bit of their show togther on hayleys first show the other week, i love bog breasted ladies and these two have a mighty 4 - not each obviously laugh

i love sophie she is beautiful and a bit nuts love when her and denise work together as well.

RE: Your favourite chat pairing - pitbullpar - 07-10-2010 12:11

most of the girls work well with each other and bounce off each other, take out babs, amy and emma and i'm happy which ever pairing is on, but i do think jo, charlie and soph all work well with each other

RE: Your favourite chat pairing - mikedafc - 07-10-2010 22:45

Sophie and Charlie are my fav pairing!!

RE: Your favourite chat pairing - tvbabelover - 08-10-2010 09:36

yeah sophie and charlie is a great ;pairing they always produce a great show

RE: Your favourite chat pairing - Ally4Paige - 08-10-2010 09:37

Charlie and Bambi for me!! They are both ever so slightly daft (in a good way lol!).

RE: Your favourite chat pairing - horseshoe - 08-10-2010 17:36

Charlie and Layla.... always some good natured needle

RE: Your favourite chat pairing - little gimp - 10-10-2010 20:16

Hayley and Layla they're making my head hurt,almost as funny as Karl PilkingtonBounce

RE: Your favourite chat pairing - tvbabelover - 12-10-2010 11:54

(10-10-2010 20:16 )little gimp Wrote:  Hayley and Layla they're making my head hurt,almost as funny as Karl PilkingtonBounce

i agree mate they made a fantasic pair, sundays show was the funniest chat iv seen in well probably ever to be honest. I loved watching the girls from start to finish they laughed the whole show and i actually didnt want anyone to call them so they could just be silly. i really hope they put these girls on together a lot more as they make an absolutly fantasic show

oh and who saw there "ready" game with the hair Bounce that was brilliant - and can i say super sexy!

RE: Your favourite chat pairing - tvbabelover - 11-11-2010 01:06

Really enjoyed Hayley and lucies show today they seemed to click humour wise was a really funny show. also loved Hayley and Sophie together last week they are the two most beautifuil and both seem really down to earth.
Love h with anyone didn't think she really clicked with Jo or meddy wasn't bad combos just didn't bounce off each other and those shows didn't have the same energise say a Hayley and Layla show which are the best.

RE: Your favourite chat pairing - Regenerated - 25-11-2010 18:51

I think Luci and Hayley are a very good combination. Witty and humorous. Luci and Bambi usually do a good show aswell.

My three favourite Chat girls are Luci, Charlie and Layla, so obviously I'm pleased Luci and Charlie are on together right now too. Smile