The UK Babe Channels Forum
iPhone - Tech Queries/Advice - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Tech Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: iPhone - Tech Queries/Advice (/showthread.php?tid=25442)

View on iphone? - niceone - 18-10-2010 01:44

Hey sorry if this is the wrong place for this but can any of the babe channels be viewed on the iphone? Link or info please?!

RE: View on iphone? - gazfc - 18-10-2010 03:06

You can view Elite on your iPhone here http://www.babechannels.co.uk/elite_babes.html

It's a very good stable stream aswell, bangbabes doesn't work I've not tried babestaion.

[split] Dionne Mendez Red Light Central Night Caps & Vids - Farooq - 29-06-2011 12:30

Does anyone know how can I watch the last clips on a iPhone please? Also is there any chance I can watch the babevideos on the main menu on a iPhone?

Any help will be appreciated.

RE: iPhone - Tech Queries/Advice - mitchell - 03-10-2011 20:37

I've got an I Phone on O2 so don't know about other networks but a mate's looking to change from a Blackberry to an I Phone & is looking for tips both good & bad on the service & tariffs on other networks like T-Mobile, Three etc etc.

Any ideas.....

RE: iPhone - Tech Queries/Advice - *Kal-El* - 03-10-2011 23:26

(03-10-2011 20:37 )mitchell Wrote:  I've got an I Phone on O2 so don't know about other networks but a mate's looking to change from a Blackberry to an I Phone & is looking for tips both good & bad on the service & tariffs on other networks like T-Mobile, Three etc etc.

Any ideas.....

The iPhone is pretty good on T-mobile, when your area's where theres no 3G it switch's to the Orange network as T-mobile and Orange have merged. For 45 quid tariff you get free texts 24/7 and 20 hours of free calls to any network and landline, for about under 70 you free calls 24/7 and free texts. If your mate really wants a iPhone he may as well wait a couple weeks as thats when they will be releasing the iPhone 5 as its making its debut on the 4th Smile.