The UK Babe Channels Forum
what ever happened to her... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: what ever happened to her... (/showthread.php?tid=2584)

Pages: 1 2

what ever happened to her... - sean in a womans thong - 07-01-2009 01:46

This girl used to be on babeworld years ago then she went to babestar.tv and now i don`t know where she is??
She was called Morgan [attachment=2176][attachment=2177]

any info would be helpful.

RE: what ever happened to her... - McGivern - 07-01-2009 02:37

can't make out properly he she is fella. i think she might be on sportxxxxxx now.

RE: what ever happened to her... - Dreamlander - 07-01-2009 12:13

I remember her.She also did the housebabe daytime show when Ani wasn't on.She wore a crochet top during the day show once and flashed her boobs hundreds of times! She often wore a curly red wig as well which made her look totally different.Sorry no extra info. but at least I remember her lol!

Dreamlander

RE: what ever happened to her... - shaymas - 07-01-2009 17:03

Dreamlander Wrote:She wore a crochet top during the day show once and flashed her boobs hundreds of times!

I was watching that! Used to love it when she did the day show, you were practically guaranteed a couple of slips Smile

RE: what ever happened to her... - steven6 - 07-01-2009 22:48

i remember her very sexy girl, im sure theres vids of her on sexysat.com

RE: what ever happened to her... - Browser1 - 07-01-2009 23:19

I remember her as well. But as far as I can recall, she left, babestar before the good times began!

No more info, I'm afraid. Have you tried googling 'Morgan from Babestar'?

RE: what ever happened to her... - sean in a womans thong - 08-01-2009 01:32

Yeah i did.
It led me to sexsat.com
where it listed her as model-3 who has appeared on GSpot, BabesLive and Babetalk.
That was all the info i could get.

RE: what ever happened to her... - Mister Gummidge - 08-01-2009 05:00

She appeared on the forerunner to hotel voyeur for a little while IIRC, the one where Reede (who called herself Lolly then) and Camilla both started, can't for the life of me remember what it was called though. I think E.J. started on there as well. If anyone knows what it was called there might be some scraps of a website archived somewhere along the lines of that lookback site or whatever it's called. Sorry for being so vague.

RE: what ever happened to her... - Dreamlander - 08-01-2009 14:46

tmfkamr-gummidge Wrote:She appeared on the forerunner to hotel voyeur for a little while IIRC, the one where Reede (who called herself Lolly then) and Camilla both started, can't for the life of me remember what it was called though. I think E.J. started on there as well. If anyone knows what it was called there might be some scraps of a website archived somewhere along the lines of that lookback site or whatever it's called. Sorry for being so vague.

I think it was called Pure Class but the channel name on Sky was different.

Dreamlander

RE: what ever happened to her... - slightlytwisted - 24-07-2010 16:00

i remember she used be on a lot and then just disappeared,shame cos she was hot.the channel name on Sky at the time was "McQueen's Angels" i think