The UK Babe Channels Forum
Current Babe Channel Babes - When Did They Start? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: Current Babe Channel Babes - When Did They Start? (/showthread.php?tid=26565)

Current Babe Channel Babes - When Did They Start? - RCTV - 16-11-2010 21:19

Just had a mad idea, but there is there a list of all the current girls on and when they first started doing the channels, not just their current channel.

Think it would be nice to see a list, people if you know put it down, mods/forum team feel free to put list in this post.

2002(?) - Heavenly, Dani O'Neil
2004(?) - Sarah-Louise

(?) means estimate

RE: who's been on the channels longest - Rammyrascal - 16-11-2010 21:25

dani o'neal has been on babestation since around late 2002 early 2003
Sarah-Louise (now at tvx) has been on the babeshows for at least 6 years as when i met her in 2004 she was on babecast.

RE: who's been on the channels longest - RCTV - 16-11-2010 21:28

(16-11-2010 21:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dani o'neal has been on babestation since around late 2002 early 2003
Sarah-Louise (now at tvx) has been on the babeshows for at least 6 years as when i met her in 2004 she was on babecast.

I was half expecting dani o'neal, but i was 100% sure if she was still on the channels.

RE: who's been on the channels longest - tsurugi - 16-11-2010 21:38

Heavenly appeared on babestation around the same time if not a little before dani so i guess you could count her.

RE: who's been on the channels longest - Scotsman - 16-11-2010 21:42

I guess Dani would win though as she's been consistently on for all that time. She's never gone from TV for more than a week or two at a time whereas Heavenly has had massive spells where she hasn't been on.

Dionne, Emily Dean, Daryl Morgan, Alex Adams and Holly James must have been on for a good few years?

RE: who's been on the channels longest - Chilly - 16-11-2010 22:03

Any idea what the the line-up was on the very first show? I remember the likes of Delores and Spider, but I'm not sure if they were the first girls to appear. bladewave

RE: who's been on the channels longest - skateguy - 16-11-2010 22:05

(16-11-2010 22:03 )Chilly Wrote:  Any idea what the the line-up was on the very first show? I remember the likes of Delores and Spider, but I'm not sure if they were the first girls to appear. bladewave

Its detailed in this thread. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=10340

RE: Current Babe Channel Babes - When Did They Start? - Krill Liberator - 16-11-2010 22:13

I fear most of our minds are by now far too boob-and-beer addled to recall who was who on the first show. I mean, the very first show? How many people actually watched that? or did it take time to build up a following?
Wow, what was the name of the Canadian girl who used to be on in the old days? Buxom, but not Mastermind-winning material.
This is making me nostalgic for the old days, when Babestation used to shut down at 2am while everyone was still...er, watching.Blush

RE: Current Babe Channel Babes - When Did They Start? - Chilly - 16-11-2010 22:16

(16-11-2010 22:13 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  I fear most of our minds are by now far too boob-and-beer addled to recall who was who on the first show. I mean, the very first show? How many people actually watched that? or did it take time to build up a following?
Wow, what was the name of the Canadian girl who used to be on in the old days? Buxom, but not Mastermind-winning material.
This is making me nostalgic for the old days, when Babestation used to shut down at 2am while everyone was still...er, watching.Blush

Taylor. Cool

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=306&pid=2454#pid2454

RE: Current Babe Channel Babes - When Did They Start? - mr williams - 17-11-2010 14:38

Not necessarily with the existing channels but I remember Cathy Barry and Laura (is her surname Jones? - the blond who does "Laura Late") being around with the original Adult Channel some 14 or 15 years ago.

Indeed, in it's early days the Adult Channel had a UK studio somewhere in Bristol (never could find out where, though annoyedannoyed) and I once saw Laura at Bristol Temple Meads station.

(Thought I'd better not make the obvious comment of "sorry, didn't recognise you with your clothes on" Surprised)