The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tommie Jo (TJ) Back on Babestation - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Tommie Jo (/forumdisplay.php?fid=339)
+----- Thread: Tommie Jo (TJ) Back on Babestation (/showthread.php?tid=26975)

Tommie Jo (TJ) Back on Babestation - babestation - 30-11-2010 16:29

Hey guys, just to let you know we will be having Tommie Jo in on Babestation this Thursday! Tune in, give her a call, if it goes well she will hopefully be back on your screens with us more often...

RE: Tommie Jo (TJ) On Babestation - Rammyrascal - 30-11-2010 16:31

excellent news, the prodigal babe comes home as tommie started at bs as a daybabe

RE: Tommie Jo (TJ) On Babestation - Jam Da Man - 30-11-2010 16:42

Good stuff. Smile
Haven't seen her since she was on PartyGirls -

[Image: tommie_jo_2_thumb.jpg]

and PartyPeople -

[Image: tommie_jo_1_thumb.jpg]
Image Hosting Provided By: ImageChunk

....early last year.

RE: Tommie Jo (TJ) On Babestation - mf135 - 30-11-2010 16:46

Woo hoo!!!

RE: Tommie Jo (TJ) On Babestation - tommiejo69 - 30-11-2010 17:02

hello everyone!!!

haha!!.... i came on hear to start a new thread to let everyone know.. but bs has done it for me! thank you! i cant wait to be back! this is were i started off, now i make my return! wooop!!! i will be dishing out plently of SMACKBOTTOMS!!! so be prepaired! LOL xoxoxoxoxxoxHeartTongue

RE: Tommie Jo (TJ) On Babestation - Signboy - 30-11-2010 19:48

Hopefully she'll be on more than once a monthSad

RE: Tommie Jo (TJ) On Babestation - matt38 - 30-11-2010 21:01

Hope to recognise her as she has gone from blonde to a brunette.

RE: Tommie Jo (TJ) On Babestation - Regenerated - 30-11-2010 21:03

Excellent news she's back Smile

RE: Tommie Jo (TJ) On Babestation - Nidges05 - 30-11-2010 22:31

(30-11-2010 17:02 )tommiejo69 Wrote:  hello everyone!!!

haha!!.... i came on hear to start a new thread to let everyone know.. but bs has done it for me! thank you! i cant wait to be back! this is were i started off, now i make my return! wooop!!! i will be dishing out plently of SMACKBOTTOMS!!! so be prepaired! LOL xoxoxoxoxxoxHeartTongue

Yippee!! Be so good to see you again TJ. Could you wear a short dress on your first stint on Thursday? You've got such gorgeous legs and there's no better way of showing them off than in a nice tight short dress. I hope you get to stay on babestation. You're amazing on the phone!!

RE: Tommie Jo (TJ) On Babestation - stueyboy - 30-11-2010 23:08

(30-11-2010 16:29 )babestation Wrote:  Hey guys, just to let you know we will be having Tommie Jo in on Babestation this Thursday! Tune in, give her a call, if it goes well she will hopefully be back on your screens with us more often...

This is excellent news, but please can I ask you to do something about your captions and graphics?
I really want to phone in and chat to TJ, not just watch like loads of people do - but there are so many big captions on the screen they almost always cover up some of the presenter's body.

I've seen hundreds of times when a black box and other graphics covers part of their face, all of their bum, most of their legs etc.
I just cannot afford to phone in and then have the experience ruined by graphics getting in the way nearly all of the time.

PLEASE, please will you look at a way of cutting down on the captions and graphics on screen?

Thank you,

Stu Sad