The UK Babe Channels Forum
Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Babeworld Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Thread: Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year Winner (/showthread.php?tid=27206)

Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - The Rugi Awards - 05-12-2010 23:45

The Rugi Awards' Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year

The results are in, and the winner of the Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year Title is:

Rachel Taylor
[Image: rachel_taylor_(bw).jpg]

2nd Place: Ruby Summers
3rd Place: Chloe

So Rachel progresses on to the Head-to-Head rounds as 'Champion'. With less votes than other runners-up, there is no Babeworld 'Wild Card'

Links to the polls for the next round of voting will be found in The Rugi Awards signature shortly.

'The Rugi Awards™ - the awards you can believe in'

© Tsurugi Inc.

RE: Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - Fisherman - 06-12-2010 00:02

Surely Rachel is CHAMPION !!!

(05-12-2010 23:45 )The Rugi Awards Wrote:  
The Rugi Awards' Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year

The results are in, and the winner of the Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year Title is:

Rachel Taylor
[Image: rachel_taylor_(bw).jpg]

2nd Place: Ruby Summers
3rd Place: Chloe

So Ruby progresses on to the Head-to-Head rounds as 'Champion'. With less votes than other runners-up, there is no Babeworld 'Wild Card'

Links to the polls for the next round of voting will be found in The Rugi Awards signature shortly.

'The Rugi Awards™ - the awards you can believe in'

© Tsurugi Inc.

RE: Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - The Rugi Awards - 06-12-2010 00:07

Slight clerical error: ammended now

The fact that everything else states that Rachel Taylor is champion should have alerted you to the fact that yes, she is champion

RE: Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - RachelTaylor - 06-12-2010 11:22

Lol...just been told about this, wooooo!!! Thank you boys xx

RE: Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - DGxxx - 06-12-2010 22:49

Congratulations Rachel.

Despite the emergence of some unexpectedly good competition, you are also my personal Awesome Babeworld Daytime 'Lee of The Year!

D G x x x

RE: Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - RachelTaylor - 06-12-2010 23:58

(06-12-2010 22:49 )DGxxx Wrote:  Congratulations Rachel.

Despite the emergence of some unexpectedly good competition, you are also my personal Awesome Babeworld Daytime 'Lee of The Year!

D G x x x

No one is going to understand that, so I'll comment here just to prove your sanity! X

RE: Awesome Babeworld Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - DGxxx - 07-12-2010 00:58

(06-12-2010 23:58 )RachelTaylor Wrote:  No one is going to understand that, so I'll comment here just to prove your sanity! X

Or our shared insanity...

D G x x x