The UK Babe Channels Forum
Awesome ChatGirl TV Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=175)
+---- Thread: Awesome ChatGirl TV Daytime Babe of The Year Winner (/showthread.php?tid=27207)

Awesome ChatGirl TV Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - The Rugi Awards - 05-12-2010 23:45

The Rugi Awards' Awesome ChatGirl TV Daytime Babe of The Year

The results are in, and the winner of the Awesome ChatGirl TV Daytime Babe of The Year Title is:

Amanda
[Image: amanda_(cg)_by_mucker.jpg]

2nd Place: Michelle
3rd Place: Lauren

So Amanda progresses on to the Head-to-Head rounds as 'Champion'. With less votes than other runners-up, there is no ChatGirl TV 'Wild Card'

Links to the polls for the next round of voting will be found in The Rugi Awards signature shortly.

'The Rugi Awards™ - the awards you can believe in'

© Tsurugi Inc.

RE: Awesome ChatGirl TV Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - mucker - 06-12-2010 02:17

Congratulations Amanda Big Grin.

RE: Awesome ChatGirl TV Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - Colbert Rules - 06-12-2010 02:57

She deserves it.

RE: Awesome ChatGirl TV Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - Lucy Alexandra - 06-12-2010 16:35

AWWW big congrats to my girl Smile truly amazing lady . love her xxxxxx

RE: Awesome ChatGirl TV Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - Regenerated - 06-12-2010 16:50

great result. Congratulations Amanda Smile

RE: Awesome ChatGirl TV Daytime Babe of The Year Winner - Amanda J - 06-12-2010 20:29

Wooo hooo thanks boys! I dont fancy my chances of getting through to the next round! Up against Alice Goodwin on Elite, very stiff competition! hahahaha but thanks for voting for me, im flattered xxx