The UK Babe Channels Forum
Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Bang Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? (/showthread.php?tid=2721)

Pages: 1 2

Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? - armanijeans4 - 11-01-2009 03:15

thank you

RE: Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? - BristolRovers - 11-01-2009 03:24

Not sure on the real name issue but if you want to find information and pictures of Dionne, then all I can suggest is looking at her thread which can be found here:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=441

RE: Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? - jordo - 11-01-2009 03:35

There was a guy posted on here a while ago, saying that he was at school with "Dionne" and her name was really Debbie. I couldn't help you out with the second name though.

RE: Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? - armanijeans4 - 11-01-2009 03:38

hmmmmmm not sure

RE: Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? - Red - 11-01-2009 03:57

Tell you what, once you use your full name and disclose your address maybe someone might consider telling you theirs Rolleyes
I've said it elsewhere before and I'm betting some will agree and some will disagree but giving out real names of models that don't use their real names should really be a no-no unless they give it out themselves as it can have security implications and I'm sure this site wouldn't want to be responsible for aiding stalkers

RE: Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? - $h!ny h3lm3t - 11-01-2009 11:07

Red Wrote:Tell you what, once you use your full name and disclose your address maybe someone might consider telling you theirs Rolleyes
I've said it elsewhere before and I'm betting some will agree and some will disagree but giving out real names of models that don't use their real names should really be a no-no unless they give it out themselves as it can have security implications and I'm sure this site wouldn't want to be responsible for aiding stalkers

Totally agree Red, although i believe someone did say they went to school with her and she already had shoots published under her real name.

RE: Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? - Red - 11-01-2009 13:32

Big difference between TV viewing public and photo shoots though. I know more than one lady using a different name on shoots compared to the TV work as it is a totally different market but I'm careful to use the right name in the right place. Talk about headache as you never know who is listening when chatting in public Rolleyes

RE: Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? - $h!ny h3lm3t - 11-01-2009 13:33

Red Wrote:Big difference between TV viewing public and photo shoots though. I know more than one lady using a different name on shoots compared to the TV work as it is a totally different market but I'm careful to use the right name in the right place. Talk about headache as you never know who is listening when chatting in public Rolleyes

Wink Must be very difficult indeed.
Know where you are coming from regards using names where appropriate.

RE: Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? - johnnycbad - 11-01-2009 16:15

and does it really matter what their real name is anyway?

RE: Is Dionne's real name really Debbie Dale....plus any pics? - Bulldog123 - 11-01-2009 16:44

I agree with you Red, but a guy has already said on this forum that he used to go to school with her and that her real name is Debbie Dale.

Can fully understand if the girls do not want to use their real names, up to them for their own reasons. Remember a story going around that Precious had a stalker, do not know how much truth there was in that.

Red Wrote:Tell you what, once you use your full name and disclose your address maybe someone might consider telling you theirs Rolleyes